What makes you cringe?

Bahahah it used to be fun now it’s like ehh not so much at all

3 Likes

I deleted all my posts so my friends never find them. If they do I’ll die of embarrassment. But honestly, it’s just cringe asf.

3 Likes

Reading my own stories and realizing each thing that changed during the story while I wrote it

2 Likes

Get ready.

This will probably sound super dumb and edgy- but emotions and drama. Look mate, I’m not an emotional person. I am chill, and I don’t give a flying canoodle if you talk shit about me. I DON’T CARE. I will be totally and completely straightforward, I don’t care if you don’t like me, I don’t care if you wanna insult me, i really don’t care. I once had a guy spreading a rumor that he slept with me. Did I confront him? Did I start drama? Did I cry and blast Taylor Swift and post crying pics on Snapchat? No. Oh no.
i told everyone that it was true, and told everyone that he bleated like a goat and asked me to call him big momma. He eventually denied it ever happened because his friends kept sending him pictures of goats and calling him big momma. life lesson: deal with drama by NOT CARING AND WALKING THE F AWAY JUST STOP CARING FOR THE LOVE OF GODDDD.
As an extension of the whole “I hate emotions” thing I’ve got going- it just makes me uncomfortable.
I don’t like receiving praise about my looks (hats probably a whole other thing I should talk about in therapy ha lol), I’m uncomfortable with people crying for me, or for me crying. And I’m uncomfortable with anyone making a big deal out of things.
I’m just. I’m chill. I like to coast through life. This doesn’t mean I don’t care about things or people or their emotions- I do- but I can be chill about it.

In summary.
I’m chill.
And I reached total apathy at the age of 4.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Episode cliches.

2 Likes

One character telling a joke and the others responding wholeheartedly meanwhile I’m sitting in front of the screen gritting my teeth because the joke wasn’t even funny…

4 Likes

Chat up lines… Just no

2 Likes

When people are super detached and when i can’t put my eyeliner correctly :sob:

2 Likes

Overdrawn lips

5 Likes

It cringes me when someone that doesn’t speak or not fluent in tagalog butchers the pronunciation of the words. If u don’t know how to pronounce it don’t say/attempt to pronounce it, just ask your fellow tagalog-speaking friend. Also it triggers me in so many ways :exploding_head:

THIS IS ALL TOO UNACCEPTABLE

2 Likes

Not much makes me cringe. My face is expressionless most of the time, sometimes I think I’m making an expression before I realize I’m moving literally no muscles and it’s just my resting face. Same with cringing.

Though, sometimes I legit cringe when I see someone in pain, it just makes me cringe, idk why really.

2 Likes

Not trying to be rude or bratty or anything like that but when someone tries to say something in my language and they say it wrong or say my name wrong and I say “Actually it’s pronounced like this.” And then they say it wrong AGAIN. And I’m just there like :persevere:

3 Likes
  • Bad grammar & spelling
  • An Episode story that is written in Classic art style
  • Poor directing
  • Glorification of serial killers, rapists, bad boys, pregnancies, irresponsibility, sugar daddies, paedophiles. I can go on right now but let me catch my breath lol
  • Fat acceptance
  • Idiots who announce the fact that they’re horny or they just had sex on Facebook. Bruhh, someone will use this against you.
  • Incels and their hatred for women
  • Misandrists & misogynists
  • People that eat with their mouth open
  • When someone keeps talking about sex or their sex lives
  • Looking back at the cringiest shit I’ve written or done
  • Fangirls that get offended over a celebrity’s love interests that they go sending them hate mails. Grow the f**k up!
  • When people poke their nose into my personal life
  • Stupid people that are desperate for my friendship. I’m not taking in any friendship applications ya know!
  • Women getting a slap on the wrist for a crime they have committed e.g. sleeping with a 10 year old boy.
  • People bragging about their relationship on social media. Cool story bro, stop making other people feel like shit for not being in a relationship
  • People who use a spoon or fork and dip it in a big dish. Bruhh, that’s got your saliva in it! Gross!
2 Likes

Honey, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

• At school dances when everyone is chill and there’s that one guy who just does fortnite dances THE ENTIRE TIME. And to make matters worse, THEY’RE DOING IT WRONG LIKE BISS.
  • Chewing with their mouth open and then showing me what’s inside
  • ASMR. Disgusting AF
  • That author who writes ten stories with the SAME CHARACTER
  • That episode story that is so predictable it hurts
  • When people are evasive (JUST GET TO THE POINT ALREADY. ANSWER THE DARN QUESTION)
  • That person who thinks I’m popular, talks to me, is really nice; then realizes I’m a loser and walks away
  • When people embarrass themselves in movies
  • The kissing booth
  • Sierra Burgess Is a Loser
  • Girly movies in general (except for to all the boys i’ve loved before, that movie is gold. I live for this stuff)
  • Bread balls
  • Cream cheese
  • Soggy food
  • Bad quality food
  • Kids in grade seven who be like: dating is the trend! Vaping is cool. IT’S NOT COOL.
  • Kids who eat so much sugar
  • Them popular wannabees
  • Fake friends
  • Bad directing (except if they’re a nice person, then i’ll live.
  • Cringy endings
  • Incomplete stories
  • Star wars 7
  • Those grade 6ers who think they’re so cool because they’re the oldest grade in elementary school
  • This whole “kidnapped by a gang leader” phenomenon
  • Those romance stories that are six episodes long and go from "I don’t know you " to “will you marry me?”
  • Breakfast for dinner
  • James Charles (I unfollowed him. My heart is broken.)
  • Movies that don’t make sense

I have so much more but I don’t want to bore you to death with my hatred.

1 Like

Mouth sounds

1 Like

lol same!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.