What makes you really angry?

For me it’d have to be when people get off-topic on a thread and start stupid drama.

7 Likes

What really makes me angry is when somebody says all they want is love. Love it’s just a word. Love can’t be an action. I could tell you I love you right now, is that what you’ve wanted your whole life?

5 Likes

• I also hate how some parents, teach their child about trans at such a young age.

• Spoiled Kids.

• Fake people

• When females don’t see a males POV.

7 Likes

When people don’t understand how much my obsessions really mean to me.

3 Likes

When you mess with my money, if you don’t give me my money back. I’m ready to punch you, I will have Murder On My Mind by YNW Melly, no fucking joke. Don’t mess with my money.

3 Likes
  1. Fake friend and people
  2. Backbiting
  3. Double Dating

Thank you!!

Kids shouldn’t be getting involved with LGBT at a young age. Fair enough if they’re 18 and over but it’s wrong for kids to know about these things. This includes sex!

Edit: I’m okay with parents telling children that LGBT people do exist but I don’t think it should be forced upon them e.g. forcing your son to be a girl or forcing your daughter to be a lesbian. That is wrong on so many levels. I also don’t agree with LGBT messages in children’s stories, films etc.

2 Likes

When people (especially parents) are so freaking ignorant about mental health. No one chose to be anorexic/bulimic/depressed/anxious etc.

1 Like

If that’s case they shouldn’t learn about heterosexuality either :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I think everyone should agree with this one

1 Like

When someone really touch my hair without my permission.

I disagree. I think children should know about the community. They shouldn’t have to be introduced to it when they’re older. Besides, they way things are now with technology, children know about the LGBTQ community, and I’m sure that won’t stop because the world is becoming more and more modern.

4 Likes

When people assume that your life is perfect.

5 Likes

Regaurds to the LGBT teaching at a young age I agree… I don’t believe it should be hidden or anything but it certainly doesn’t need to go to the lengths of say “when you grow up you might decide you want to be the oposite gender.”

As a child I was brought up knowing I was s girl but being allowed to be myself. I knew one of my friends had 2 dads instead of a mum and dad. I just accepted this as normal as that’s how my mum and dad taught me.

I would maybe explore it a bit during sex ed but other than that just don’t hide it

5 Likes

Humans in general

5 Likes

When people touch me without my consent. Trust me, I will break them bones!

1 Like

Spoiled people
Eating and drinking loudly :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Stupid questions
Rude people
Violence (animals and people)

That everything I can think of right now

4 Likes

People thinking that because we have the freedom of sharing our opinions, it means that we should do it all the time and force our opinions on others like if someone doesn’t agree with you that means the other person is wrong. Then drama starts and ew.
I hate fake people!!!
I hate when people assume my life is perfect. You don’t know me, don’t assume stuff.
I hate when people cause drama over small things, like I get people come up to me on occasions and be like ‘why are you talking crap about someone’. Most the time I didn’t even say anything and the person who is accusing me wasn’t even there so how would they know what was and wasn’t said, and two why do you care so much? Has it hurt you? Seriously get over yourself! I’m still in school and I’m one of the ‘less-popular kids’ and if one of the ‘popular’ kids thinks I’ve said something about them then they are coming over to me causing drama over it, but if they say something about me, I just keep my mouth shut to avoid drama and because I don’t care what they think of me. The most annoying thing is that most the time the things they say about me are far worse than the things I supposedly say about them.
Finally, it’s using someone’s weight as an insult. More specifically when someone is thin because at my school, if you are overweight, it becomes more of a joke and the person joins in with the joke and everyone laughs about it, but if you’re skinny, you get called anorexic and lanky. First of all, when did either of these things become an insult? Being anorexic is a mental condition, it shouldn’t be used as an insult even if the person is, not that they ever really are. And lanky, I get called this a lot. It’s so annoying because lanky ISNT AN INSULT!!! Models are lanky are we going to start insulting them too?!? Seriously get over yourselves people!! (That is NOT aimed at anyone in particular :sweat_smile:)
Right I’m done with the rant now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is one of my favourite things to get angry at…

Pick Me Girls. They need to drop this so called ‘quirky’ act. Just because you don’t:

• Wear make up & girly clothes
  • Like going shopping
  • Go out nightclubbing
  • Eat healthy

The listen goes on…

DOESN’T MAKE YOU SPECIAL! Don’t give me that “I’m not like the other girls” nonsense.

2 Likes

Uh not a lot gets me ANGRY I mean annoyed yeah I get slightly annoyed at literally children wearing skin tight clothes and a lot of make-up. I’m all for being yourself but children shouldn’t be wearing things like short shorts, crop tops with really low cuts in them, Tight dresses with low necklines and mini dresses has barely cover them. I find it extremely annoying seeing them like that in public or in photos. Its beyond me how they get any of these clothes, because surely the parents aren’t letting they’re 11 year old buy a nude coloured mini dress?

1 Like