What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

“People have it so much worse than you do! there’s nothing to be sad/worried about!”

“ALL GOTHS WEAR BLACK AND ARE SATANISTS”

“How can there be white people in Africa?”

“You’re pretty for a (insert any race here) girl/boy!”

70 Likes

Omfg yh that bothers me so much. Or:

“you’re not gay, you’re just going through a phase” WTFFFF

39 Likes

“Australians ride kangaroos to school”

:woman_facepalming: No! We don’t. We ride the emus to school…

62 Likes

When you’re going through something and someone’s like, “Everything happens for a reason!!!”
Yeah, maybe, but that doesn’t take away the fact that shit’s rough right now lmao

“You should stop drinking coffee. It stains your teeth!!” :triumph::triumph::triumph:

36 Likes

My friend told me that once and i got so mad. SO ANNOYING AND UNTRUE

5 Likes

Can i have an emu

7 Likes

You don’t look Latina you’re so light-skinned/dark-skinned!
And what exactly is a Latina supposed to look like?With so many Latin countries across the globe, it’s impossible for us to all look the same.

31 Likes

Emus??? I thought y’all rode koalas??? :thinking:

12 Likes

Exactly!! Like they think my love for @kerubiel is a phase??? GAY ISNT A PHASEEEE

10 Likes

I hate it when people say that tbh. When people say things like that it makes my mood worse than it already is lmao

SDOKOKVKDO my mom gets at me for drinking 2-3 cups of milk tea a day and literally says the same thing, LIKE MY TEETH R PERFECTLY FINE WORRY ABOUT YOURS PLS

8 Likes

Lol. They sleep too often

7 Likes

Aw you love birds
Lmao well when someone says that i usually say, “then that case you being straight is a phase” and that triggers them

6 Likes

Now that’s just ignorant wth

2 Likes

Exactlyyyyy

Plus the many ethnicities INSIDE our countries

4 Likes

Same. I get they’re trying to console and offer solace, but it doesn’t help. Or maybe I’m just being an a-hole, who knows :woman_shrugging:

UGGGGH it’s my dentist who mainly scolds me about staining!!! Legit every time I go in. Then she goes on and tells me I should brush my teeth after each cup? I think two times a day is plenty, thank you, and my teeth look beautiful lmao

1 Like

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND!!! YOUR SO PRETTY!!”
Yeah well being ‘pretty’ has almost nothing to do with whether or not I have a boyfriend! :rage:

33 Likes

Also “Your SO White”
Oh yes thank you for pointing that out CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!

23 Likes

Ikr?? Like look at my skin, obviously I’m white

4 Likes

Just like, yes thank you for pointing that out not like I have ever you know, seen myself in a mirror, or just looked down at my arms!

5 Likes