Mines say that too lol.
About not having to be depressed because yOU’rE yOUnG?
dude yesss, I’m sick of these feminazis that want to run the way we all act
"Wanna come up to my room? " <— in general just getting flirted with.
The wise, wise, words of an asexual. Lol
Here’s one I used to get all the time.
I’m having a nice conversation with someone, (usually an adult sadly. You would think they no better.) and they seem to like me. Then the dreaded question comes up.
“So where do you go to school?”
“Oh. Oh! You’re homeschooled.” Smile becomes forced.
“Yeah, I get all my curriculum and stuff from a private school.”
“So, like, it must be hard not having any opportunity to socialize.”
Am I not talking to you right now?
I’ll admit to having asked someone if she were in some horrible accident in which she was dragged by a car. XD
…I knew where Latvia is.
I got a pair a few months ago because they were the best boots at the store, and I needed something. Later I found out they are associated with punk rockers and skinheads. So I thought for a moment, decided there was no way I looked like a skinhead, and kept on wearing them. XD
XD yeah, A lot people do know . I was just exaggerating a load but it seems like it compared to all the people who I have to explain where the heck is Latvia
What’s that? Fucking feminists… (American)
LOL, it is just an interruption, but when a man does it to a woman. LOL
“You don’t look gay”
My 16 y/o self assuming to have depression…
- “It’s all in your head.”
- “That’s a cheap excuse.”
- “Stop feeling sorry for yourself.”
- “Stop defying me with your fantasies.”
- “You don’t act or look depressed.”
- “It’s just your hormones.”
- “This is puberty. It will go away.”
- “You have everything! A roof above your head, a warm bed, food, water, even your own room. Quit being such an ungrateful child!”
My 16 y/o self assuming to have social anxiety…
- “Yet another excuse for your laziness.”
- “Just stand up for yourself!”
- “Go out and be social, quit pitying yourself.”
- “No one’s even looking at you, you’re worried for no reason.”
- “No one’s going to attack or bite you.”
- “Stop being ridiculous with those ideas.”
My 16 y/o self assuming to be dyslexic…
- “Now you have excuses for your lack of studying?”
- “Just study harder.”
- “You’re not the only one who feels overwhelmed by school work. We all go through it.”
- “You’re just lazy.”
Then there was my 17 y/o self being diagnosed with depression, social anxiety & dyslexia just a year later and yet, I still hear a few of these from time to time, no matter how long it’s been. The ignorance game is too strong, not only in my case, but pretty much in any case, whatever it is.
Makes me wanna bitch-slap a bish hard and straight in the face.
Unless there’s this machine you have to go in in order to be gay , bish TF???
Pretty sure there aren’t clothes on sale that are tagged with gays only
And also . STORY TIME!
One of my friends just announced that he’s gay and now we all support LGBT (yay!) . But … He still wears the same stuff and acts,talks the same way he ever did probably even before we became friends soooo
IN YO FACE PPL WHO SAY THAT !
“Wake up, you’ve been sleeping all day”
“You’ll have kids one day. You just have to find the right man.”
“Asexuality? That’s not a thing…”
“Oh my god…are you just going to be a virgin all your life? -insert surprised Pikachu meme here-”
“Gender dysphoria isn’t real”
“Homosexuality is a mental illness”
“All Muslims are terrorists” < (lol)