What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

communication
opinion
general
community

I can relate to the second one, that is so annoying!!!

I hate when people say things like:

“Oh you’re a girl so you can’t be team captain in PE”

“Girls need to take cooking and sewing class at school” BOIIIII WHAT ERA IS YOU LIVING IN!?

“You can do my work, you’re a girl, you’re supposed to do things for men” (then when I refuse) “God fine! Guess you’re not smart enough anyway” :expressionless: Boi come back to me when you getting above 40% on your math test, thank you!

(This one ticks me off sooooo much) "Oh you’re a musician? What instruments do you play? (insert instruments here) Oh so your not that good at them right? I mean have you won any awards? (Yeah I have) Right but you’re not a real musician right? Like you don’t write or record songs (actually I do) Oh can I hear one? (Not right now, no) Why? Is it because you’re not a real musician? (No, it’s because either I’m not ready to share the song yet OR because I haven’t got my instruments/recording on me. ALSO It’s always awkward when you play a recording for someone who isn’t a close friend who gives you imput) So do you have a ghost writer? (NO WHY YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?)

I do think they should be treated differently, but not really with special treatment. I can agree with you on that. But people can really be depressed and not always unkempt introverted slobs.

“Black people like me can make jokes about white people” That’s what kids at my school day but no you cant it’s still called racism

It’s crazy how people think that.

Um, I’m not trying to start anything, but… How do you know they’re not depressed? They might be lying to get attention, but you don’t know if they really are either. So why judge? Maybe they’re not lying, and they have the right to ask for special treatment, because they are sick. You can’t control sickness, either physical or mental.

Secondly, you used ‘introverted’ as if it was an insult. If you didn’t, I apologize. But I just want to make it clear there’s nothing wrong with being introverted.

Mate she doesn’t care, just ignore her.

“People with social anxiety are just shy”

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

What makes me roll me eyes every time I see it?
~This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.~

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

What makes my eyes roll everytime is that when
It’s says closed to too many flags for four hours and then it opens. Someone comments and it closes again

Wow, can we just talk about my timing? My last comment looks really beautiful in between all those system posts :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

lol :joy:

“You have terrible taste in music.” - Excuse me? I have all the tastes in music. If my taste is bad, so is yours LOL

“-insert anything to do with football here-”

your so pale!

Like sis I kind of found out a longgg time ago worry about yourself.