What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

I’m not a Muslim anymore but man I know how you feel. No one should be forced to wear a hijab.
Even worse when people look down on you for not wearing a hijab.

3 Likes

“Why are you into white men so much? You’re Asian, you should date someone the same race as you.” First of all, nothing wrong with race mixing. Second of all, it’s my damn choice!

“Stop talking like a white person” There’s a thing called speaking proper English.

“Black/Asian people can’t be racist” anyone can be racist.

“I’m not your friend anymore. You like pineapple on pizza” good, I don’t want to be friends with such childish idiots.

“You can’t be a girly girl and like American Sniper.” F off with the gender stereotypes, stupid!

“How can you not love cucumbers?” Well sue me for having freedom to not like a certain food.

“You don’t look autistic” I’m sure my fellow autistics can relate to this. What has appearance got to do with autism?

“You eat meat, you should kill yourself” wow extreme much? It’s my choice to eat meat.

“Omg you don’t want kids. You will change your mind one day.” Sorry, I don’t have the maternal instincts and also, I don’t have patience with kids.

“Men can’t get raped” Of course they can. It sickens me that people are so dismissive when it comes to male victims.

“Make up are for sluts!” Care to explain why you act like you think you’re better than the girls who want to wear make up…

“Anorexia and obesity are beautiful.” Stop glorifying gross s**t!

“You shouldn’t be wearing this, you’ll get a lot of attention.” My body, my choice. Let me wear what I want!

I guess that is about it.

9 Likes

I can’t say how much I agree with this statement, so I’ll just quote it :joy: It’s too damn relevant and true.

3 Likes

LOL, I’m really sorry, but that actually made me laugh. X"DDDDDD

4 Likes

Trust me. I tend to get so much hate just because my preference will always be white men. Doesn’t make me a race traitor! I hate the term race traitor because it’s a really stupid term to guilt trip people for race mixing. That’s not me being shallow or narrow minded…it’s my choice.

2 Likes

Shaming anybody for their dating preference is bogus. But for real, people will definitely shame you for not breeding, for choosing to breed with a black person, for breeding with a white person or at all. People are just people. Scums. LOL

1 Like

All these just—I just felt that and agree.

4 Likes

These ones too! And I know a few racist black people from online.

5 Likes

Tell me about it. Like let people date whoever they want as long as they’re not hurting anyone. I’d cringe if someone dates a paedophile or a rapist. They’re no nos! Same with incest.

2 Likes

It’s so freaking annoying when they say “Stop acting white”. It amuses me when people purposely speak poor English.

5 Likes

Smh.

2 Likes

My dad’s been told that before.

Then he looks at them. They start shakin’…

“My bad, man…” LOL

3 Likes

Yassss it’s 100% our choice to be with whoever we want to be with. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have so much diversity and beauty in this world, because everyone is busy only being with people of their own race, or have the same beliefs.

1 Like

Even worse when someone asks me questions like “If you’re parents are from Bangladesh, why are you white?”

3 Likes

jAJSNnsWJWN :skull:

1 Like

Oh man. Some people be cray cray!

2 Likes

sdhfvbweiuvbskjfb indeed. So annoying!

2 Likes

“Oh my God…you can’t just ask someone why they’re white.”

X"DDDDD

5 Likes

Hahaha that classic quote from Mean Girls.

That’s so fetch!

2 Likes

2 Likes