What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

How do you look Muslim? And do they mean a turban?? Not all of them wear it. :skull:

1 Like

How do you look like a religion??

2 Likes

It makes me cringe.

1 Like

Exactly! You can’t look like a religion!

And no, they literally said “scarf”.

2 Likes

I’m so tired of “you look Muslim”. How exactly do I look like I follow a religion? Is it cos I’m brown?

7 Likes

Maybe brown. They deny tf out of it if you are black.

“Where are you from?” When I say I grew up an hour outside of LA they always have to say “No before that.”

I’m black and I was born here if that’s what you’re asking. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

My poor white Muslim friend had “BUT YOU’RE WHITE” before.

Lol. People never heard of conversion or…?

5 Likes

Yeah, they deny white Muslims too and that makes me mad. Very :rage:

3 Likes

Depression and anxiety links with autism apparently. Though I do have Aspergers and Generalised Anxiety Disorder.

3 Likes

We always have to explain to idiots that Islam is NOT a race, it’s a religion.

4 Likes

This person really told this white Muslim wearing a hijab that it was Haram—And she was wearing it correctly sksksksks.

Apparently Dyslexia and Dyspraxia are under the autism umbrella, too, so I guess I’d count for that.

I’m dyspraxic and I have depressive anxiety

4 Likes

“What’s your nationality?” “Oh she’s Islam/Muslim.” It gets me everytime :skull:

3 Likes

They do.
Not sure about Borderline Personality Disorder tbh

1 Like

Guess I’m Islam y’all :ghost:

Man it makes my skin crawl when people conflate religion with skin colour. Like when they see someone that is brown, they automatically assume they’re muslim. Tsk tsk!

3 Likes

I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder too.

4 Likes

What makes me roll my eyes is whenever women wear hijabs incorrectly, it’s fashionable but when little kids or teenagers or adults that are POC wear hijabs, it’s oppressive. What—

4 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes