What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

I’m tired of hearing these following sentences:

“You have been single for so long! Why?”
“Why don’t you have a boyfriend? Don’t you miss intimacy?!”
“You don’t look German. More like a Polish woman or Russian…”
“Did you know what happened to your ex this time?” (Who cares?! -.-)
“Look how hot becomes your ex! Why did you have to break his heart?!”
“Why are you so pale?!” (because it’s my skin colour, b*tch…)
“You don’t look like someone who listen rock and metal. You look too cute!”
“Why are you always look angry?!” (I don’t…)

5 Likes

People have told me I look or seem lesbian too. It’s annoying :unamused:

2 Likes

idk if this has been said before but…

“What’s wrong?” I DON’T KNOW

“Why are you crying?” DO I NEED A REASON? JUST LET ME CRY

“Why do you think that happened?” STOP TRYING TO ANALYZE THINGS WITH PSYCHOLOGY

and those freaking forced positivity quotes. yOuRe sKin iSN’t pApER dOn’T cUT iT :nauseated_face: it’s annoying

“You’re beautiful” YOU’RE MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE

“Don’t be so hard on yourself.” IT’S HARD NOT TO

“Do you need me to help?” NO LEAVE ME ALONE

“You need to love yourself.” YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW??

“Just relax.” I CAN’T

just asdfghjklkjhygtfrdeswaqawertyuiokmnbvcxz :rage:

6 Likes

“what a waste of height” LMAO

the opposite for me. i love basketball, always have, and i was damn good at it as a kid… but man, people always gotta mention the height. idk how many times i’ve heard “but you’re short”

like sure being tall is an advantage but without skills ya’ll can be how tall u want but it won’t make a difference

4 Likes

I never understand why people use the word gay as an insult. Like they tell a guy that he’s gay because he likes cats. There are a lot of straight men that do love cats.

3 Likes

I know how you feel. Especially when they force you to talk about something you don’t really want to get into details with because you know how upsetting the situation is.

2 Likes

me neither man, me neither. as a hardcore gamer, i’ve been in the gaming industry since i was a kid, and the word gay has been used as an insult ever since. which is really fucking sad.

what i think every time i hear it:
for you it may be just a word. if so, then you are fortunate, much more than others who experience pain and suffering associated with the word and its background. it may not be a big deal for everyone, but just because it doesn’t affect some people, it doesn’t mean that it ain’t your duty to care about who it can affect - and why.

be responsible and pay attention to the words you use, how you formulate yourself, and be aware of how the things you say can affect people around you. if it’s too much to ask for, at least take time to understand the origin of a controversial term that you use and the meaning it has for other people in our society.

you may not be homophobic, but coming up with the excuse that it is only a joke between friends or generally saying it to people who are not homosexual does not free you from the guilt. you may not be able to solve the problem of homophobia in our society, but at least you can avoid contributing to it.

/end of rant

2 Likes

Tell me about it. Like when someone calls a non homosexual gay, it’s stupid af! I have heard straight men being called “gay” just because they’re loyal to their girlfriends/wives. Like how is that gay?

I’m a straight woman with Asperger’s Syndrome and boy I do lash out when someone calls me ‘gay’ just because I don’t find certain celebrities attractive such as Dylan O’Brien, Cameron Dallas. It irks me when someone tells me that I’m “jealous” just because I think certain people are overrated such as Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lawrence, Ruby Rose, Emma Watson.

4 Likes

It’s really annoying to me seeing al of these people call guys gay and I mean they’re usually joking around but it does make some people uncomfortable and upset being called gay when they aren’t. Plus, they make it seem disgusting and it offends me (I’m bisexual). Like what’s wrong with it? You act like it’s gross.

2 Likes

( Also @MezoriaThorn )

On the news there was this one woman who refused to vaccinate her child because it was "Protected by Jesus"
:joy::joy:

(Lemme find the pic and edit it in here , hang on☺️)

(Oki I can’t find the pic so I’m just going to sit in the corner and cry on how useless I amin life that I can’t even find a single post :joy:)

I get you I sometimes would think about getting into basketball but then it was like never interesting to me in the first place and honestly the people that always ask about my height just make me hate basketball with such a passion its like they’ve never seen a tall person before.

1 Like

rip eyes n’ ears for having to witness bullshit like that. i mean, uhhh, what kind of shitty moral is that?

1. treating your gal with respect as a man doesn’t equal being gay. that logic is just stupid. where do they even get that shit from?

2. man, these people gotta learn that the world isn’t just black or white. just because you don’t find certain people appealing/attractive or whatever, it doesn’t mean you’re gay, you just like other color and shades on the palette, if y’know what i mean.

there are few things that rail me up like crazy, this is one of them. damn. i feel my butt crackle with fire.

2 Likes

nah, if basketball ain’t your cup of tea, ur better off without it

if you have managed to develop such hate for the sport, i’d say these naggin’ buttheads should find themselves a new hobby… and yeah, explore the world so they can witness lots of tall ppl lol

doctors:any sucide attempts?
me inside:jumps out of window

3 Likes

@MezoriaThorn Right? Like, I’m perfectly happy being autistic, healthy and alive over sick and dead, thank you very much.

My issue is everyone always assumes I’m lying about my mental illnesses, because I guess it’s easier to believe people with a mental illness behave a certain way, or that there’s no way you could personally know a mentally ill person. So it’s hard to get the support I need. My stepmother straight up said I was lying about four of my six mental illnesses, and that spread to my father, and now…well, I went though some stuff. And my relationship with my father is damaged forever, because it’s easier to call someone a liar than it is to support them.

@LI05 Seriously. I have a medically fragile nephew who CAN’T be vaccinated, so his life depends on everyone around him being vaccinated, and therefore everyone around them, and everyone around them…

So when I see people who just don’t ~feel like~ vaccinating their kids, I want to shake them and scream at them that they’re the reason so many medically fragile children die every year.

@Rossella OMG. FFS. I’m Christian and I get that, yes, your child is protected by God: Because God SENT. YOU. VACCINES. It’s like that old joke about a guy sitting on his roof during a flood and turning away help three times because “God will save him”, and then he gets to heaven and he asks God why He didn’t save him and God goes “I sent you a car, a boat, and a helicopter, what more did you want?”.

4 Likes

@Gwen-Bruce Damn right. There is nothing wrong with being autistic. I don’t get why these anti-vaxxers get all mad when we call them out for not vaccinating their children. It is common sense to vaccinate your kids!

I know how you feel. There are these idiots out there that do pretend to have mental illness which gives us people with mental illness a bad name. No wonder why it’s not being taken seriously. Your step mother is evil! I can’t believe she said that. Your dad needs to man up and ditch that bully!
I have Asperger’s Syndrome, Generalised Anxiety Disorder and PTSD and I get dismissed for it. I know how it feels to not get the support you need.

Don’t have anything against your religion but I don’t understand what has god got to do with protecting your child. What if your child dies from not getting vaccinated, god didn’t save your kid.

4 Likes

I know right. That is so freaking stupid to call a man gay because he’s loyal to his girlfriend. So awful when they tell a guy he’s gay for not taking advantage of a drunk girl.
Even worse when there’s men who throw other men under the bus for self grooming, wearing pink, liking taller girls, having a racial preference and so on. Ticks me off when I hear someone say “Real men have beards” you can be a masculine man without a beard. Clean shaven doesn’t mean you’re gay.

I’ve heard idiots pull the jealousy card on me when I say that I don’t like Ariana Grande. Not like I written a long paragraph on why I dislike her for goodness sake.

5 Likes

I agree, these pride months would cause too much conflict.

only boys can do skateboarding.

• like anyone can skateboard and i really want to but society says this :expressionless:
4 Likes

Gender stereotypes are the worst. Anyone can skateboard!
I hate hearing s**t like “You can’t be a girly girl and like football (soccer if you’re American)” or “you can’t be a man and groom yourself.”
I know I’m going to offend tomboys but I don’t care but I find them hateful. They tell me that I can’t be a feminine woman and like video games so they have to act like they’re better than me all because I say that no one has to be a tomboy to like video games and anime. Boy this girl who is a self proclaimed tomboy really got offended over that post I made on Facebook.

1 Like