What makes your story stand out and why did you write it?

AHHHHH lmaooo :joy:

1 Like

Lmao. Stupid 12 year olds. cough cough BaCk On ToPiC I agree lol.

1 Like

Lol. Thank you. It won’t be closed, but you might have to re-read it (if you read it now you probably won’t regret it though because this version though short is more verbally descriptive and I personally like but I just wanted to adapt it to a more visual sense for episode as well as flesh out the surrounding characters a bit more). I’d love to know your thoughts, and Imma be reading yours.

2 Likes

Your story is the one where the guy accidentally gets registered as a girl right? I’ve seen that story around and heard its good! honestly i was nervous to start it (as a trans man who isnt legally out, i literally AM a guy who gets registered as a girl, and i was afraid the story might mock the guy and call him a girl and that would remind me of my experience or something idk.) but now that ive learned more about your story it seems more like a light comedy with important life lessons so im more inclined to read it!

2 Likes

oOF, yeah, that’s the one :sweat_smile: Admittedly, I do have the females refer to him as ‘Jessica’ instead of ‘Jesse’ as a nickname, but I think it’s all done in good humour. So if you do end up checking it out, I’d love to hear what you think and if there’s anything I can improve on

Wow, I’m so honored!! That is an amazing compliment, especially since you’re one of my favorite Episode authors! :scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

So, yes, I try to avoid the obvious clichés in my story (though some may argue that Miroslava’s appearance as ‘the ex who reappears in the LI’s life’ is pretty cliché). However, in my new story, there’s a character that appears to be the typical ‘mean girl’, but not all things are what they appear to be. :wink:

1 Like

^That’s an amazing compliment cause you’re also one of my favorites <3. Miroslava’s so much more than that (she’s like relevant to the plot in other ways while other mean girls appear to only have one dimension for one purpose).

1 Like
  • Your story title and author name
    Typical Days by Irish D (I might change the title)
  • What made you want to start writing your story?
    Well I want to write something unique that was never been thought as a plot, I wanted to spread my message that everything is possible and never give up on your dreams,
  • What makes your story different from the rest?
    My story has is a male mc that has a friends with different kinds of nationality/race, the focus of the story is more about dealing real life while working on to being a rock star/musician with his friends on his side, it has little romance in it, I’m working on to have choices with such great impact to their lives, not to mention will have minigames that are also will affect the storyline, the whole storyline/plot is different from other band themed story.
  • Any inspirations that helped drive your story concept?
    I was inspired by real life lessons and experience, I also got inspired by typical storyline with band themed stories and also for the love of rock music or music in general on how it can shape us by little and thoroughly.
  • Any important topics or lessons your story contains?
    Failure, challenges, experience.
    If she, he or anyone can do it we can as well | Challenges makes us a better person for the future so never give up on anything even your passions or dreams
1 Like