What Movies are you guys looking forward to seeing?

What movies do you want to see-Looking forward to seeing?
Or recommend?

I just seen like a reaaalllyyy good movie and I want to know if you guys have any good ones :no_mouth:

2 Likes

oh crap theres movies coming out?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

this one please say if you want me to remove my forum link

1 Like

No, you can keep it. I don’t mind XD :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Frozen 2 and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!

2 Likes

SAME. I am properly more existed about frozen 2 than my niece who was a giant frozen fan. but the sequel took to long so now she doesn’t care

1 Like

frozen 2, and new avatar series!!

1 Like

Maleficent

4 Likes

YES TO BOTH! But especially star wars

I want to watch a new horror movie coming out called Countdown!

1 Like

Ya, Horror is one of my favs. I just watched this movie that came out and it was The Best Movie I Have Like Ever Seen LOL

Kinda looking forward to Jumanji 3 and Frozen 2 (the new frozen movie looks dramatic af so I’m excited to see it just for that)

Now that I think about it… I have literally no idea what novies are comkng except Frozen 2 but I’m not looking forward to it all that much

Maleficent!

1 Like

I didn’t even know there was a frozen 2 coming out 🤦🏼 but I’m looking forward to jumanji 3 too

1 Like

I’m seeing the joker on Sunday with my bestie for her birthday and all I’ve heard was great stuff about that. :joy: but I’m looking forward to more rated r movies just so I can show off my id really when they ask

2 Likes

The Lighthouse. I’m sooo busy so I have no idea if I’ll be able to even watch it, but it’s good to have hope. :crossed_fingers:t2:

That movie, I don’t even have words it was so good. :performing_arts: Definitely recommend :black_joker:

1 Like

I wanna see Jumanji 3, Frozen 2, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (need to see the first one), Bad Boys 3, Terminator: Dark Fate, and Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker (R.I.P. Carrie Fisher :sob:)

1 Like

Don’t hate me, but I’m actually kinda looking forward to seeing Cats the Musical lmao. I don’t like the music (maybe one or two songs) and I think it looks horrible, but I’m a sucker for dancing and the choreographer is really, really good.

1 Like