What movies can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

I can watch Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie over and over and not get tired of it. The same thing with the movie Coraline. The Uninvited too, that movie is hard to figure out and you won’t really know what happened, unless you REALLY look into it. What about you guys?

I used to be terrified of Coraline, but now I love it and I enjoy the theories people have of it. I can watch the new Footloose, Grown Ups (1 and 2), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island and Fast & Furious (mainly 7 and 8) over and over again :slightly_smiling_face: such good movies

Edit: Also, The Fundamentals of Caring is one of my all time favourite movies and I could watch that without being bored

1 Like

Twilight all those movies I love so much!
Mean Girls is another one & Clueless.

This one is a little cliche, but it’s new: The Kissing Booth.
Also, Mean Girls.

1 Like

Donnie Darko!

2 Likes

As childish as it is, ‘The Lorax’ is a movie I have watched over, and over, and over, and over, again.
Since its release in 2012 I have probably watched it 200+ times, and I still watch it without getting bored.

A more recent movie ‘LadyBird’ is a movie I have fallen in love with,
when I first watched it at the movies [Feb 15th] I was so moved by it, and cried a lot.
It’s so heartwarming and very well made. I’ve watched it around 11 times since then —

[Saoirse Ronan is literally such a stunning actor, and I could watch any movie with her in it a thousand time without getting bored]

%5BIggy%5D

3 Likes

Home Alone!!!

4 Likes

John Wick!

1 Like

The Parent Trap.
Maleficent.
Descendants.
Despicable Me.
3 Idiots.
Krrish.
Dhoom 3.
Probably some I forgot. XD

1 Like

Dirty Dancing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Harry Potter
Of course, everytime I watch the film I just keep finding somehtings new I didnt notice before and even though if im gonna know whats going to know next it doesnt matter because its interesting and the story itself is amazing like I wouldnt think thats its like any other stories…

Home Alone
Im not gonna talk about the other parts cuz I heard there are parts but I only watched the first one, the first part is really good and amazing and I just love watching it

Twilight
Its just the same as the ones before… amazing movie

1 Like

Taken starring Liam Neeson.

1 Like

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.