What old authors/stories do u miss?

HišŸ¤
I often think about stories I used to love that were unfinished and the authors who wrote them who sadly just seemed to have left the app:( So I decided Iā€™d make a post on it. Are there any old writers that have left the app that you miss and wish would come back. For me there was this one author called Amelia Rose. She wrote one of my favourite stories called ā€˜Knockoutā€™ and it was one of the first user stories I read and enjoyed. I just loved the plot because it was so unique. Before Amelia left she was revamping the story but never finished it. She promised to come back in 2018 but that never happened. What old authors/stories do you miss? :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This author created a story called Opposites Attract. it was really unique, but she quit because of the hatemail. I donā€™t blame her though. She as going through a lot, having to go from home to home because she was in the foster care system. She felt alone, and people were just rude, despite what she was going through. I wish she came back

2 Likes

MeMyselfandI were a great author, real nice too. A couple of their stories were on shelves a couple of times, I think.

2 Likes

I believe Amelia Rose couldnā€™t come back because she got locked out of her portal and wasnā€™t able to get log back in.

Trisha (author of Pregnant by A Nerd) but she came back very recently and has started writing again!

Also S W Rose, author of Rebounding with Storm and Torched In Flames :sleepy:

8 Likes

Amelia Rose, kinda miss her. & Sarah Kieser

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I was not a big fan of Adrenaline, but I loved Fine Line, and it seems she removed the story from her profile, so I doubt she will continue :slightly_frowning_face:

I also loved Casellaā€™s stories (Souls in Darkness, Children of the Damned), but she hid everything from her profile.
Another favourite of mine was The Renegades by Sonja Kingston, but Iā€™m pretty sure she stopped writing a long, long time ago.

several months ago she posted on her Instagram that she logged on the portal and forgot how to write :laughing: havenā€™t seen anything from her since

2 Likes

Oh I didnā€™t know that :smiley: But I guess she would have tried, if she had been serious about writing again

1 Like

I miss Makiko A., Kim B. And Chantelle M.

1 Like

Yeah I loved adrenaline. You could tell there was so much effort put into every episodešŸ˜Ŗ

1 Like

Aw I donā€™t know she got locked out from the portal. Thatā€™s so sad:(
I loved S W Rose too. Rebounding with storm was one of my favouritesšŸ˜Ŗ

1 Like

Oh, yeah. I nearly forgot about them.

There was this one story from Amelia Rose called Vegas Baby. It was and probably still is one of my favourite stories. Sadly its incomplete but she did only write it for fun,Iā€™ve replayed it for about 7 times now! Itā€™s just so fun to read. You just feel free when you read it (what am I even saying), Iā€™ve read all her books, I find them very enjoyable. Another one that really got to me is called Men and Mascara from her. It was a story about true events that happened in her life and I related to them, it also helped me recover from what I went through. You should give one of these books a try I really recommend them!

2 Likes

Sai Keyhart (the author of ā€œComplicatedā€) began writing a story called ā€œClothes Off.ā€ I loved the first few chapters she published, but she stopped uploading after the 13th chapter. I checked her Instagram, and she hasnā€™t updated it since last year. I miss her writing style, but Iā€™m not sure if she is coming back. I also miss ā€œRebounding with Stormā€ because of how different the story was from others Iā€™ve read before. Many INK stories which were popular in 2018 were sadly discontinued. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s this story called Runaway Princess by Dara Amarie but she discontinued it

3 Likes

Did adrenaline won contest on episode?

I havent read it so maybe I mix it with another story but I remember one author having troubles that somebody was constantly reporting her story so it was put down several times till it was cleared again with episodeā€¦was it this story?

1 Like

Yes it did. It won a contest called ā€œDream Jobā€ that was 3-4 years ago.

1 Like

Which Opposites Attract was it? Thereā€™s like 60 stories on the app with that title lmao

There was an old story in Classic ā€œWorld on a Stringā€. Still have yet to come across anything up to par with the authorā€™s writing style and worldbuilding :sob:

1 Like

Yesss I loved Vegas Baby too. I thought Men and Mascara was really sad thošŸ˜Ŗ Welcome to the community btwšŸ˜„

2 Likes