What one do you fit into?

Mine is: The Theater Kids
You’re 100% a theater kid. You have a flare for the dramatic and love being the center of attention. You know the best part of high school is the late night Denny’s trips after a big performance, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.

11 Likes

Mine is The Floaters:

Your whole ~deal~ is that you don’t really have a clique. Instead, you tend to float around from group to group whenever your heart desires. You’re a friendly, outgoing person who gets along with everyone. You’re naturally funny and have a very “go with the flow” mentality.

I guess it’s kinda true

2 Likes

At least your not the “Theater kids” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Mine’s just about right I guess — Nerd. :joy:

“You’re a really smart, passionate person. You have big goals for yourself and aren’t afraid to work hard to make them a reality. You’re definitely an introvert, but you’re a totally different person when you’re doing something you love with your besties by your side.”

2 Likes

Hi, I got this one :joy:
The Popular Kids

You definitely have popular kid energy. You’re an extrovert who isn’t afraid to tell it like it is. People either love or hate you, but everyone knows your name.

Well tbh I am definitely and extrovert

1 Like

I got The Athletes :sob:. I hate sports lmao

5 Likes

Sports kinda sucks :sob:

1 Like

Ah! Lucky you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I also got the theater kids

Long lost besties? :sob: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::yellow_heart:

Yup

1 Like

20210512_172846

I love my non existent outgoing personality. :star_struck: And I am so friendly too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That must be the reason I hate people. :relieved:

I am funny tho so at least that is accurate. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lmao I’m getting bestie Vibes :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Hehe, I got theater kid, too!:joy:

1 Like

The Athletes

You’re definitely a jock. You’re super competitive by nature and never back down from a challenge. When life or school get too stressful, you know there’s no way to let off steam like getting your body moving on the field again.

Please no, I dislike sports so much. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Alright we finna be besties no dout about it :joy:

1 Like

Right- :sob:

Epic fail on my part. I would def not be one of the popular kids.

1 Like

To much work lmao :sob:

2 Likes

Agree! Def more a nerd or maybe a floater. But I like my glam for prom, so maybe that’s what messed it up.

2 Likes