What one do you fit into?

Gotta make the prom A little pretty am i right? :joy:

1 Like

I got
The Popular Kids

You definitely have popular kid energy. You’re an extrovert who isn’t afraid to tell it like it is. People either love or hate you, but everyone knows your name.

I guess I have the energy :sweat_smile:
I am more of an introvert and yh I think everyone knows my name in my school :smiley:

1 Like

Nice Nice

1 Like

Theater kids. Hm I mean I’m in acting🤣

You to? Alright everyone who is a theater kid we finna be besties fr fr :joy:

1 Like

Lmfao aye

Theatre kid too💁🏼‍♀️

Bestie? :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Honoured :joy:

1 Like

The Theater Kids

You’re 100% a theater kid. You have a flare for the dramatic and love being the center of attention. You know the best part of high school is the late night Denny’s trips after a big performance, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.

Well, this certainly is accurate, since I took drama classes in high school and wanted to be an actress back then. We didn’t have a drama club, though.

I got:

The Athletes

You’re definitely a jock. You’re super competitive by nature and never back down from a challenge. When life or school get too stressful, you know there’s no way to let off steam like getting your body moving on the field again.

That honestly could not be further from the truth :weary:

1 Like

Mine is:
The Popular Kids
You definitely have popular kid energy. You’re an extrovert who isn’t afraid to tell it like it is. People either love or hate you, but everyone knows your name.

Mine is

The Popular Kids

I need to make a bestie group like fr fr :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Being popular probably would be so hard, You gotta be perfect an everyone is expecting you to bully people. In my opinion I’m not fond of “Popularity” But you’re probably sweet :))

1 Like

Finally someone who got Athletes an don’t Dislike sports in real life

Me personally hating sports :sob:

1 Like

I got the nerds, which is very much accurate

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_smiling_eyes::heart:

1 Like

i got The Floaters

1 Like

im going to play again :slight_smile: