What part of writing a story is harder for you .? What’s easier.?

I’ve found that for me… writing the beginning of the story is much more difficult. Like rn I’m having a hard time transitioning my story to the better parts do I keep changing out the introduction.

Any advise for me .?

I also want to know what part of writing a story is difficult for you .? And which one do you breeze through.?

1 Like

Directing used to be the hardest and dialogue used to be the easiest. Now it’s somewhat reversed. I find directing scenes a lot easier so long as I know what I want it to look like and dialogue’s more challenging because everything sounds so lame when I read it back lol

Re-write the beginning once you have the rest of it written out. I think every time I’ve revamped a story, the introduction is always the first thing to get changed and it’s always so much better once I know where the story goes

7 Likes

Directing, lol. I’m more of a writer than a coder and while I do appreciate the visual aspect of the platform sometimes I wish I didn’t have to waste so much time on the directing :sweat_smile:

Like Amber said, try to leave the introductory part until you have the rest of it written out. That way you have an idea of where your story is headed and how you’d want it to look etc.

2 Likes

Trying to keep my moral up, But always trying to stay positive about my story, that`s the hardest part for me.

advise: If someone gives you feedback you don`t have to take it. This is your story! and your write it how you wish :heart: :kissing_heart:
good luck lovely x

1 Like

The actual writing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love writing and I usually will write it out screen play style before I direct it however sometimes I overestimate what I’ll be able to do in episode and end up writing scenes I can’t make or ones that will be very difficult.

My advise would be to not worry about having a traditional introduction. You can start your story in the middle of the action and it can actually be a lot more interesting that way.

2 Likes

The hardest part for me is…

Starting off the story lol

And sometimes overlays and their placements too.

1 Like

literally everything lmao.

1 Like

The hardest part for me is not rushing the first episode because im so excited to put my story out there that i often rush the beginning just so i can write the interesting parts of the story already. Then i end up having to edit the first episode again.

3 Likes

The entire coding/directing thing. I can come up with full on stories and have all the scenes, character’s personalities/looks, etc down in a day or two but then when I go to code it…I just get soooo lost. I’m a traditional writer, I guess.

1 Like

ahh fr i get youu
the hardest for me are the transition/filler scenes. of course a story can’t just start with romance and have it throughout, there have to be scenes that transition throughout.

1 Like

The middle part is the most difficult for me, the beginning is easy and so is the end. I just really struggle with the middle part.

1 Like