What part of your day do you dread?

What part of your day do you dread?
Now obviously since most of us are in quarantine right now our days aren’t very active but I want you to think about life before quarantine. What did you dread most in your day to day life? Getting up? Going to school/work?

For me I despise getting the bus after school everyday! I know there are worse problems in the world and worse ways to travel but I hate that bus. First of all you have to make sure you get on it quick enough to get a seat so your not left standing (yes that’s happened to me and it’s very hard not to fall over). You need to make sure the seat isn’t too close to the front or back because that’s where the annoying and rude people sit. I hate those people. They’ve been very rude to me in the past: throwing stuff at me, rude comments (mostly about appearance), kicking my seat and just overall being nasty people. I wouldn’t say I was bullied but I have definitely had my fair share of embarrassing moments on that bus which just make me dread getting on it everyday. The only good thing is the very kind bus driver. I know my fear of the bus may sound stupid and there are worse things in the world but I can’t help it!

5 Likes

Same thing as you except the bus came half an hour after school finished so I had to wait alone and I’m always alone in the bus so it’s really scary.And when I got off I had to walk for another 20 minutes to get home :sob:

1 Like

School/Quarantine school

1 Like

Oh that’s terrible. I hope the weather wasn’t too bad:)

1 Like

I would hate to be on the bus for one hour:( Luckily my bus rides only like 5 minutes but a lot can happen in that space of time😅

1 Like

Oh it was way too hot and I was sweating :sob:

1 Like

Showering/bathing. I’ve got aquagenic urticaria which I cannot be bothered to explain in depth, but any type of water, shape or form, makes my skin develop hives, become itchy and red, and feel like it’s burning intensely. It’s really painful. People always ask me what I do to alleviate the pain. I don’t. There’s nothing that helps. I just have to tough it out because ya girl isn’t going to scrap her hygiene.

So yeah, my skin is bleeding, red, itchy and burning all day every day, as the effects can last up to an hour, but me scratching it produces the same effect.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you have to go through this. I can’t even begin to imagine what it’s like to go through that just to carry out a basic task. You’re amazing❤️

2 Likes

Waking up, I just rather roll back over and sleep. I love my bed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.