What people here think about India?and tradition?

Well, I was thinking to write an Indian story after some time…
So… just having a doubt… that What other countries people think about India, Indian people and traditions?

What do you think about Indian traditions, places, people and food?

AND IF YOU ARE INDIAN THAN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OTHER STATES PEOPLE?

For me I am from Delhi, and I think that Capital have it’s own perks. and other states are just very different from Delhi… I mean… If I go to Punjab then it’s just DIFFERENT their language cloths, places and food… like EVERYTHING is DIFFERENT!!

Tag people who you think can ans. !!

:slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

14 Likes

i am indian too

i am from delhi

my origin r from west bengal

yup as its the captial of india so it have its own perks. I went to manyy places especially most of the north india like himachal,uttarakand,jammu,punjab,haryana,up and kolkata

these r all places have there own specialty like these places have less pollution from delhi
most ppl think like delhi ppl r rich from big city many more (not all ppl).

lemme tell u something one of the incident we were travelling and we were in niot gonna tell here and police take charges (chalan) because of window curtains in car and they were thaking money from most of the travelers.

4 Likes

but all ppl from different r preety friendly

and as u know that india have alot if culture and festivals then other country which may make india pretty diff then others

3 Likes

same thinking lol…
thanks for your ans. :relaxed:

2 Likes

u r from kolkata too ?

1 Like

no… lol
My origin is delhi and I am still living here :relaxed: :joy:

2 Likes

me to i am living here since i wasn’t born lol

2 Likes

Hi,
I am also an Indian,
I am from Maharashtra,
In our India, every state or region is different & has different traditions, clothing style, food, etc.

3 Likes

I think indian people care A lot about their culture and tradition and they protect it in that way which is Awesome. My mom is watching some of their series and sometimes I see them too. The series too long not gonna lie but I am very happy cause their movies are also so long and they are awesome! I watched some of them and dancing parts are something!!!
They show a lot of things about their country and theirselves and I really like seeing their cultures with their own language.
And since this topic is opened I got a question. Do you guys use english normally so much or are you just doing it for the tv?
Greetings from Turkey

8 Likes

Indian food is really good.

6 Likes

Well i talk english too much
even in my home to the point that it gets me weird when i talk my language malayalam
I love India from i come from kerala
but i just cringe at the traditions
fests are pretty good
don’f forget 'bout food
but the bollywood dances tho :see_no_evil:
I think the movies potray women as weak i don’t know it really feels kinda sorta misogynistic
and do NOT forget about the overprotective parents who make you wear baggy clothes because your butt is showing
The wedding are nice but too much noise :ear:t4:
the food is unrivaled

10 Likes

sorry but this sounds offensive to me- is it a bad thing if you care too much about where you’re from? doesn’t everyone do that? :woman_shrugging:

but back to the topic, i’m really proud of where i’m from! i was born in India, i’m south indian fully and i like how you can go to any corner of India and just see different kinds of food, culture and traditions :purple_heart:

9 Likes

In south Indian where you from

3 Likes

tamil nadu

4 Likes

What me too!

3 Likes

aww that’s so cool! do you speak tamil too?

3 Likes

My mom is half Tamil Nada and half Kerala

4 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

My dad family they are full foreigners . I just came to visit my moms place for first time and now I am stuck in Kerala due to covid

2 Likes

I’m Indian too and I’m proud of my culture!
I was originally born in Siliguri, WB (East India) but shifted to Bangalore, Karnataka (South India) soon after. It’s very diverse in this country, it felt like stepping into a new dimension when I first came here

6 Likes