What people here think about India?and tradition?

Sorry I wasn’t trying to offend anyone. English isn’t my native language and I just realized I wrote something like that I didn’t thought you would understand in that way. She asked about the traditions and I said I think they care too much. I tried to say they care about it.

8 Likes

yeah right…

1 Like

hehe We care about our cultures and traditions…

hmm, it depends what people prefer.
but everyone use their own local language to speak.
In delhi everyone mostly talk in Hindi… and in punjab people mostly talks in Punjabi.

4 Likes

yes!! :flushed:

2 Likes

sounds interesting

2 Likes

I am a proud indian
Gonna be honest now
India has its own advantages and disadvantages from my pov (no offense)
While India culture and tradition is really great ,but Indians too have some superstitions and some people still believe it that ,while going out ,if someone sneezes the work won’t be done or if a black cat blocks the road ,it’s a bad sign and all (not going in detail) and yeah Indian parents are very overprotective and and my parents are too in clothing and talking to boys and all, still believes in arranged marriages and it’s not very safe for a girl to travel alone , too …while our country is very rich in culture and tradition ,we have many religions and I really like all tradions and clothing and all festivals we have
We have our perks and our falls ,but our culture , beliefs ,food and tourist places etc what’s makes us different from others

7 Likes

I’m a proud Indian,

I’m from Kerala

Well to be honest when I was young I always thought that India was smaller than other countries! But now as I grow up I’m really proud to be among the Indians! And yeah every single state has it’s own advantages and disadvantages! to be honest again, people believe in many things, like discriminations and stuff, many families are very protective towards their daughters, and I’m pretty glad to say that some families like mine aren’t much protective. Even though we Indians are different from each other, we still are united!

6 Likes

:relieved::relieved::relieved:

2 Likes

Not tryna be rude but it’s pretty offensive. I don’t even find it funny nor interesting. But yeah we have different traditions and stuff, and I think that’s what make us unique!

Well even though my mother tongue is Malayalam, I normally speak English with my parents and neighbors, I only speak Malayalam on rare occasions. And because of that people think I’m not even a Malayali lol (oh yeah! I lived in NYC for a few years when I was like 9 and then transferred to USA after a few years too, But now I’m in India!)

6 Likes

Hey! I’m from Kerala and lol we meet again!

Hi there I’ve been to Tamil Nadu more than a hundred times!

4 Likes

I meant the same thing cmon I wrote it wrong I was trying to say They care about it a lot and protecting it in that way. I’m changing it so people don’t get offended sorry. It’s not my native language and I made a mistake while writing I apologize from every one. I hope you guys stop doing it i feel like i am bullying people oh my god :persevere:

5 Likes

ok no prob

2 Likes

I agree too , 'cuz I’m an Indian too. :blush: :yum:

1 Like

I’m an proud Indian.
Indian culture and tradition is very unique and rare
I was born in Pune, Maharashtra and currently staying in Pune.
:india:

3 Likes

Hey, I’m Indian as well! I’m originally from Up but I currently live in Mumbai. I’m really proud of our culture and traditions and there’s diversity in each and every state of India, that’s what makes us unique. It’s really great you’re writing an Indian based story, and I’d love to read once it’s published :))

3 Likes

Same!!

2 Likes

Everyone is proud to be an Indian.
I mean… u know? Apna alag hi swag hai :sunglasses:

yeah… I hate this thinking as well… ughh
Sometimes its too much!!

4 Likes

Kerala!!.. never been there… in my entire life…

It seems so nice… whenever I hear about kerala tho

3 Likes

Don’t worry… lol
It doesn’t sound rude… (I mean… too rude)
U ain’t a bully.
I got what u meant to say

Maharashtra?
I want to visit there…
I heard… EVERY actros lives there
so… did u even see a celebrity?

2 Likes