What personality/personality traits my mc should have?

I will be writing about a character that has really low self esteem due to her past. She will be 95% based on me and I am boring in real life. You know that shy people are known for people without personality and I don’t want people to say “the only personality trait she has is to be shy and make fool of herself”, “she is too boring”, “she has zero personality” and things like these. I may sound dumb but idk what does it mean to have zero personality, so I really want to know what do you like to see in female MCs.

1 Like

Well if she has low self esteem it would be really awesome if at least by the end she is getting a backbone and loving and accepting herself for who she really is (character development). The point that shy people don’t have a personality might not be entirely true. She can be funny in her own way, sarcastic, loving, kind etc… as long as you show them well. You can show whatever personality you decide in many ways it’s all up to you. :butterfly:

1 Like

one thing I love about my shy friends is that they are great listeners, and really observe things around them. you could also make her empathetic or slow to anger. she also doesnt have to be shy around everyone, one of my best friends in hs was very quiet and reserved but around me she was really funny and sassy i miss her so much :pleading_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.