What Pets Do You Want, But Can't Afford/Get?

For me I want a white python, a ferret. and a speckled tortoise but sadly I live with my dad and he isn’t having any of that :frowning_face: :joy: I am curious about what other pets people want!

Some Pics Of The Animals

look how cute he/she is :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

sees a snake pic and…

giphy

7 Likes

A tiger.

3 Likes

A bunny :rabbit: :rabbit2: I can’t get it as of now since it’ll add onto the stuff I’ve got to do & take care of :joy: Plus I wouldn’t feel right having a caged animal in my house :thinking: :white_heart:

6 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Another dog :sob: since I’d most likely have to live alone to have another one. And also a cow! I love cows :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And if I was crazy rich I’d want a rescue dolphin

Fun fact: I wanted a pet dolphin in grade 2, said I would keep him in the bathtub

4 Likes

I remember I wanted a lion when I was younger and said i’d feed him rotisserie chickens each day XD

1 Like

I don’t have any dogs yet :wink: but I want

• A Shiba Inu
  • A German Shepard
  • A Siberian Husky
  • A Cinnamon Maltipoo

As you can see I’ll be a dog lady when I’m older :rofl:

4 Likes

Assuming your not a snake person :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I feel like my house will be a zoo if I can afford it lol

2 Likes

Now we know what our paychecks are going to be spent on :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a bunny, but I feel like he or she would bite me

1 Like

i’m fine with ramen every night :joy:

2 Likes

Being a dog lady is seriously the best life one can have

5 Likes

im scared of snakes but i held one before because i had confidence.

2 Likes

oh, well i was about to try and make you feel better but I realize that’s no help. That’s like someone tryna convince me to hold a tarantula

4 Likes

I want a snake so bad (white pythons are adorable) I also really want a turtle, hamster, cat or a ferret

3 Likes

Snake (because they’re awesome, but my sister is a baby). And a lizard (Mother hates them).

3 Likes

I LOVE THE SNAKE! 11/10 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

a corgi

2 Likes