What programs do you guys use to draw covers?

Im looking for a cheap or free program where I can draw cartoon covers for my stories! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally use Ibis Paint on my iPhone :blush: it’s a free app. Also MediBang I’ve heard is pretty popular app as well it’s free also! Hope this helps :heart:

1 Like

NET, GIMP, Krita, Mischief, MyPaint, and Corel Painter are some of the best free drawing softwares for computers.

1 Like

Thank you! I downloaded Ibis :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

krita. its one of the best of what you can get for free

A lot of colleges/schools have Adobe Illustrator on their desk tops for free, maybe some libraries too! It’s fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it and if it’s through some of the options I listed above, it should be free. I’m not entirely sure the prices of it if you buy it independently though. I’ve seen some wicked cool art come out of Adobe Illustrator !!
Canva can also be a good option, after you have your base drawings. You can upload images onto backgrounds easily. They have a ton of free features (backgrounds, fonts, etc) and you can download whatever you make for free. I use it for pretty much all my projects.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.