What risks could the mc take?

so the plot of the risk and reward contest is that The mc falls in love but has risks on the way
what could be the risks?
Some risks that i thought of is that she fails her classes due to sports or her job or having to keep a relationship while dating the ll

the mc is 17

I don’t want to steal your ideas

the title of the story is risk in love

1 Like

What if the MC goes out of the way to pull off a heist just to get the LI to notice them? It would involve both action and comedy, which go well together imo.

1 Like

how about she chooses to date the LI, and he turns out to be a psychopath idk lol

1 Like

And all of the mc’s friends have been going missing because the li has be “dealing with them” your best friend/ other LI has doubts about the guy youre dating but ONLY because they want to be with the mc and each time one of the MC’s friends tries to tell the mc how crazy he is he kills them . that will create a lot of reader tension lol

what’s a heist?

Reader tenison?

I like it

I love that idea, so like the mc get’s a scholarship she has to leave the ll and her family behind? is that a risk?

Yes, especially if she takes the scholarship!

1 Like

ooh i think i will use the idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

what about the result?

Maybe it varies based on the reader’s choices.

I will use that for a future idea

wdym

@Zondiewriter I will use your idea. so like the mc get’s a scholarship she has to leave the ll and her family behind? is that a risk?

Like whether the heist works or the LI notices the MC will be dependent upon certain choices the reader makes.

what’s a heist