What’s a real ‘Episode turnoff’ for you

Stories that glamourise; bad boys, abuse, neglect, toxic relationships, crazy ex girl/boyfriends, manipulation, r*pe, discrimination, makeovers making everyone want the mc.
and bad spelling is a major turnoff for me too :confused:

edit: also stories with pregnancy, car crash, or kidnapping twists…

8 Likes

Uhg! Gang member love interests are my pet peeve lately. I don’t get the sex appeal of a gang or mafia member.

2 Likes

Like what’s so hot about someone killing your f*cking parents? :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Ha! You referring to Pregnant by the Killer?

4 Likes

That story is disgusting!

6 Likes

I don’t think so! :thinking: But probably, because I read a story that had a plot like that. It was bad. Clicked off as soon as it started :sweat_smile: Re-thought my life choices.

3 Likes

How do you so that?

Dude … My face when I tried tried to read it:

culkin_home_alone_scream

6 Likes

Mc: Finds out the man she got pregnant by is a Killer
Me:

16 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: OMG YALL! She got pregnant by a killer! Now that I think about it, just read the story title and you don’t need to read the story. I hate stories that do that. But there are some exceptions. :grin:

4 Likes

What a twist!

5 Likes

Never saw it coming…

5 Likes

My pet peeve is spelling and grammer. Though if it’s one of those errors that happen like once or twice, then I won’t care. It’s the ones loaded down with mispellings or bad grammar that get me the most. Also, I do not like cliche stories that is featured in the main Episode stories because it’s basically the same plotline. I agree with people on the repeating an episode and the exhausting amount of ad’s. That’s why it took forever for me to publish my first story.

10 Likes

:sweat_smile: sweats nervously :sweat_smile:

So let’s say…hypothetically, that after a few choices ya made a character is killed(and possibly a few others…), but at the end of the story I don’t have a bonus ending where you could see all the possible endings cause it wouldn’t make a lick of sense to ya cause of the choices ya made impacted the story either atm or later on so some scenes ya saw/missed.

Would u be mad??

3 Likes

Omg I will stop reading an episode if there are millions of grammatical and spelling errors.

5 Likes

I hate story titles that have “the bad boy” or “the millionaire” or whatever. It gives away so much of the story and just proves it to be so cliche. like, “the bad boy and me” or “married to the millionaire”

7 Likes

I can’t stand stories that have to do with being pregnant or having sexual relations with a teacher. I think it’s so creepy! I also think having love triangles with brothers is so wrong. If my sister and I were fighting over a guy, it would NOT end happily :joy:

4 Likes

I’m on the fence about stories having a million episodes/chapters. I like the entertainment but also I don’t like feeling like I’m not making progress in a story

6 Likes

Rip my story. I wasn’t gonna let anyone do any cc with the main character. The only thing that you can customize is your name. I honestly hate stories with a cover that’s supposed to be the main character that the author made, then you have to customize your character. It seems really dumb to me, so that’s why I’m not letting anyone customize the MC.

6 Likes

When the MC does something cringeworthy a lot

8 Likes