What’s everyone reading?

What is everyone currently reading ? What stories do you recommend ?
I am currently reading ”wicked sins”
It’s so amazing it’s by Regina
Recommended to people who like action episodes with a sense of danger… :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Loco Amor (The story is really funny), Galactic Game, Look After You, Seven Roses and Framed.

2 Likes

Evocation, aching for the bad girl, Without You, and My Psycho

2 Likes

Cafe Paradox, First Impressions and Life is Beautiful. All wonderful stories so far :smile:

2 Likes

Currently I am reading The Lovely One by Naemi. This story is awesome till now. Hope it should have a nice ending. It’s a story of a girl who is a exchange student. She came from Germany to USA. There are 2 hero choices in this story. It is really a " Lovely" story. :heart_eyes::yum:

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I really love (they’re all in LL):

-Destined by Viola Musaraj
-Read My Lips by Regina
-I Married A Millionaire by earlgreytea
-Rising Star by Cher
-Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier
-Envy by Cindy Gaultier
-The Teacher by Mette M. Peleikis
-The Assassin: Femme Fatale by Mette M. Peleikis
-Galactic Game by Lucky
-Off Limits by Sandra Gustaffson

1 Like

Thank you so much that is so kind of you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m reading “It is Not What You Think” by Qetesha. It’s mystery and I really like the set up.
It’s some kind of strange and I love it! :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’ve had the app for…what…idk, less than a week (lol) and so far Ive read:

Love Life
The Kiss List
My First Everything
Intoxicate Me

I read the all 54 chapters of Destined by @Purpleisweird in like a day and a half and cannot wait for more.

And then I got all wrapped up in Off Limits by @Sandrag.stories and I’m dying to see where that goes.

Ugh! So much anticipation! :laughing:

1 Like