What’s happening to the app recently?

I noticed last week, you couldn’t read the fan mails of a story, the option is gone, and today I can’t remove a story from my read list, that I no longer want in there, as that option is gone?

5 Likes

Hmm… I guess that is some sort of Episode error
My fan mails option is gone already for a week maybe, but I didn’t face a problem with removing stories from my favorites!
Lets hope they will fix this soon!

2 Likes

Mmmm that’s weird because for me the fanmails work perfectly for me and didn’t had a problem with removing stories from my favourite list.Ah have you tried to reset the app or clear the cache for episode? However it could probably be just a minor error so I wouldn’t worry!

1 Like

I found out that Episode finally fixed fanmail for Android phones, so Androids should be able to send and read fanmail. Unfortunately, I also heard that Apple users can’t access fanmail.

I don’t know what’s wrong with the read list though, sorry!

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s quite odd, because I just got the fan mail option on my device about two weeks ago. It was just there all of a sudden when I checked.
And I’m not sure why you can’t remove stories from your list try messaging episode.

1 Like

Ohh so that’s what happened! I’m using Android and really happy to get this :sweat_smile:
But I don’t know why they switched it around all of a sudden :thinking:

2 Likes

yeah, when I started celebrating having fan mail back a bunch of my iPhone friends mentioned that they don’t have the option anymore. Wild.

I’m wondering why this is but unfortunately, I don’t have the answers.

1 Like

I’m not sure about the issue with removing stories from your favourites list, but as for the fanmail, this should answer your question:

As an iPhone user I was quite disappointed by this, but I know android users had been missing fanmail for way longer of a time so I won’t complain too much!

It’s like we’re switching places with iOS users.

2 Likes

Thanks I sent a support ticket regarding my issue

1 Like

this is probably yet another one of episodes glitches, that they will take months to fix. trying sending in a support ticket, because it may just be on your end!

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve sent a ticket already

1 Like