What’s the (funniest / most disappointing / weirdest / etc.) text you’ve gotten?

well topic says it all :wink:
What’s the (funniest / most disappointing / weirdest / etc.) text you’ve gotten?
Well mine was… I don’t it’s a random text saying … Are you feeling lonely …just call me :wink::wink: …I was like what :expressionless::expressionless::no_mouth::no_mouth::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
(Te sientes solo … solo llámame)

8 Likes

I got a text at school from this stranger saying she got “a cute construction worker’s number”

2 Likes

Cliche … :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yes I pretend to be excited for a few minutes and actually texted back congratulating her but then I said “who are you again?”

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:well that’s quite hilarious…

2 Likes

Yes and the other day my sister got a call from North Carolina or something and she answered and the woman said “who are you” and I heard so I yelled at “if you don’t know who she is why call her” The woman heard me and said “Excuse me fuck you and hang up” :rofl:

4 Likes

Omg :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s really sad I get more calls from strangers than my own friends :sleepy:

2 Likes

Well that’s tragic … Nowdays frds are really fake … We can’t trust anybody …
Strangers are much better than so called frds … :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I agree to that :100:%

2 Likes

But I have some good frds too …bro types always ready to die for me and me too …I love them more than anything… :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I wish I had those types of friends :sweat_smile: I have those ones you just see at school and that’s all. Except for my one best friend who actually wants to hang out with me.

I hate it when someone calls you and you answer and they just don’t say anything.

2 Likes

That calls … I don’t know what their problem is …I mean you called say something dude … The hell you are irritating me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Stranger send you nudes :no_mouth::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have another weird text

One day in art class we had a substitute teacher and I got my phone and start texting ppl and just listening to music and then I got a text from my little brother who’s 8 atm and he said ‘i don’t love you’ and I thought it was my mom bc it was from her phone. He told me it was him because he sent a selfie a few minutes after :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ohhhhhh I see … That’s strange… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We got a whole 1 hour and 30 minutes lecture about that at my school.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: good one …I know how exactly siblings are …

1 Like

I have two little brothers and sister who’s older by two years :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Seriously people ask nudes … That’s disgusting… Well I don’t have such text yet … :sweat_smile:

1 Like