What’s the weather like where you are?

It’s currently 00:26 at night and I am melting :hot_face: highs of 27 tomorrow is going to be a scorcher!!
To avoid confusion 19 degrees is 66 F

Edit we’ve had some amazing thunderstorms recently :+1:

Edit again: before anyone tells me that this isn’t hot, I live in the UK where our average temperature is usually below this in the day never mind at night :joy:

4 Likes

lol i was gonna say where i live 80 F is super common in the summer :joy:

1 Like

Bahamas, it’s always hot as hell, and I like it when it rains, nice cool breeze.

2 Likes

19 degrees is about 66.2 F

We are used to something around 14 and under (57.2 F and lower) :joy: and thats day time.

So 80F would be 26.667 degrees which is around the temperature we will have tomorrow :joy:

Warm wearing is always welcome tho ha ha ha

2 Likes

lol sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No need ha ha ha :joy: I love how we all preserve heat differently my friend was on holiday in Spain which they thought it was hot and were wearing bikinis and stuff while the people who lived there were wearing coats ha ha ha

I’ll be in my shorts tomorrow :joy: you must think we’re crazy ha ha ha.
Is 19 degrees (66.6 F) the average for where you live then? Would it be too cold to wear shorts and a sleeveless top?

2 Likes

I can imagine, I’m not much for rain although if it’s red hot like today was then I welcome it :joy: so I can imagine how it must be

1 Like

Scorching here. It reached 94 degrees middday and the humidity was terrible :joy:

2 Likes

lol i would be :joy:

but than again in the winter here it’s 30 F :sweat_smile:

1 Like

its like a swamp here march-october :woman_facepalming:t4: its really muggy and hot haha

2 Likes

I live in Southern California and this is what the weather looks like for this week…
(I think it’s around 38/39 degrees Celsius)

1 Like

I’m rubbish at conventions to F lol but just realised how to do it on my phone, this is our outlook ha ha ha this is a high for us :joy:
Opps didn’t crop out location sorry

2 Likes

lol for you like… -1 or something

2 Likes

What :flushed: oh no no no no!!! Id really struggle in that heat!!!

2 Likes

That sounds like our winter :joy::joy: I swear it will be freezing next week ha ha ha we usually have good weather for a while and then god knows how long of rain and cold weather.

2 Likes

I don’t know how you cope :flushed: I’m struggling get comfy in the heat tonight

2 Likes

Around 30°C :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lol i love how it gets that hot then its frigid during winter (-10 or something that might not be very cold for some but it’s a drastic temp. change XD) climate change

I would melt there :flushed:

2 Likes

Miss coRona isn’t the only thing keeping me indoors. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes