What’s The Weirdest Story You Have Ever Read?

What’s the weirdest episode story you have ever read? You don’t have to say the specific author, you can just tell what the story was about.
I’m not trying to be rude or anything, I’m just curious what you have seen! There’s many weird stories on the app especially episode originals, sorry not sorry episode
There’s this episode story when some “bad boy” steals your bra. It’s really weird and I don’t know what to say about it.

What’s the most weird story YOU have found on the episode app? Comment because I’m curious. :sweat_smile::heart::cold_face:

14 Likes

Is this the story ‘it all started with a bra’ or something like that?

7 Likes

Yeah that’s the weirdest story I ever read, like he steals your lacy bra and you date him later make no sense to me. I felt like throwing up on him.

8 Likes

Upside Down

3 Likes

that makes total sense :eyes: i have the same thought

6 Likes

That story makes me brain itch, how and why?

5 Likes

I will NEVER get over the Kiss-List, I literally sat there at chapter 10 questioning my internal crisis going on with my brain; Ma who the hell goes on a kissing spree for some dumb bimbo’s approval?
The hell Imma do?
Risk my life for some cold sores and herpes on my lips for that?

12 Likes

I hate that story! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: like seriously why would someone go around letting weirdos eat your lips like what WHATTTT THE BDJEJJF :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I even read a story called classroom arguments it was the worst I ever read yep worse than episode originals it was super short hardly lasted 4 mins and it was :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: the story was senseless, completely boring

4 Likes

Yes! That one was really weird and that story scared me a little.

2 Likes

True. That story totally creeps me out. :flushed:

3 Likes

bruh its Whoops I’m pregnant! for me :relieved:

4 Likes

p r e g n a n t b y m y f a t h e r

8 Likes

What?! I-

5 Likes

Wait Pregnant by my Father !! --???
:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: what - I mean
𝙉𝙊 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Y’alls ain’t seen nothing yet… so I accidentally came across this story called S*ck my B**ls(the name is so nasty I had to put a whole lot of asterisks in there. The MC goes around wearing nothing and the teachers make passes at her… gosh! :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

what the heck

4 Likes

Just checked it out and I ugly laughed through out the first episode, I recommend 10/10 :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Not an episode original, but rather a community story that I believe was taken off of the app. It was about a girl who’s step father kidnapped her from her mother and put a shock collar on her to make sure she didn’t leave. There were gross romance elements in there, too. (Gross as in immoral and illegal). It was a big yikes. I can understand why it was taken off. I never was able to finish it, which I’m thankful for.

2 Likes

What the actual—
Who even think about writing that?.. :flushed:

1 Like