What’s The Weirdest Story You Have Ever Read?

I read the first episode, and I gotta say, that it was a very funny (and bad) story. The author couldn’t be serious about the story… right?.. :sweat_smile::flushed:

2 Likes

Erm… no idea. Maybe? Hopefully not. :sweat_smile: :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I’m not going to name it but it was in the new user stories shelf and one of them characters insulted another character but saying that she looked like a po*p (yes it was censored) and another character referred to himself as “Bad Boy Max.” it was more funny than it was weird

1 Like

Just read that story and I- shoot I don’t have words for it. I’m sure the author wasn’t serious writing it

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

This is a part two of my other post, where we discussed some weird episode stories. Do you know any weird stories on episode? Tell us about them!
You can go to my profile and look on my other post about this, if you missed it! You will find some very interesting (and weird) story recommendations there… :flushed:
Please comment some weird stories, we either love them or hate them.

2 Likes

“Pregnant by myself” :exploding_head::woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

What😱

2 Likes

I think it was this story called L.O.A.P it was very chaotic.

1 Like

İ dont remember its name but it was about a stepmom and her stepson i closed immadetly when they started to kiss

1 Like

I don’t need sleep. I need answers.

2 Likes

Well, I did feedback on several new stories so I have read some … .well not so good. But the one I would call weirD was one (not naming it) where the main character was all-time jumping around and she was talking to the toilet (?) and the humor was so weird for me - like she got menstruation there was blood overlay in the bathroom and the whole family kinda looking at it while she was happy yelling “I can get pregnant today” - I was like …what the hell is going on here? This was humor I don’t get.

1 Like

What?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: How is that even possible?!

2 Likes

@Audacious_Writer @CovfefeBoss apparently she has both sex chromosomes or smth so ofc this virgin 15 yr old girl can then get pregnant. :exploding_head: It was also written on the mobile creator part of the app when that existed.

makes no sense :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Does the mobile creator not exist anymore?
Sad Kiki noises.

I think it went like two years ago or smth :blob_hearts:

“It’s started with a bra” or something like that