What’s the worst fan mail you’ve gotten?

It can be the weirdest or meanest fan mail you’ve ever gotten. Here’s one I got today that really annoyed me:

Keep in mind, I didn’t even know other stories with the same idea as mine existed so therefore I didn’t copy anybody and came up with the idea on my own.

What’s the weirdest/meanest/worst fan mail you’ve ever gotten?

35 Likes

This thread may be interesting to people (it’s closed now) but I recommend to check responses on there:

My response:

5 Likes

I actually did read through all of that thread which inspired me to make this one, they were all pretty funny lol

3 Likes

I just-

25 Likes

lmaoo how did you reply?

2 Likes

“racist” - that what she/he sent me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How thoughtful.

3 Likes

The other thread is full of those, I have never been attracted to any of the LIs, because I’m not interested in banging cartoons. Is that why people like Episode? Are all readers either kids or cartoon fetishists? Show of hands.

8 Likes

as of now, this is the only bad fanmail I had. which I don’t think is so bad, she was not rude she just said her opinion which is fair, especially since I also don’t like what I did myself.

3 Likes

I had many of those on my old story I gave up on, they suck to get. I dont want cc in my story but now I add it just so I dont get those,

3 Likes

These are three of the strangest ones I’ve gotten haha.

19 Likes

Her last sentence was unnecessary though. Without it, it would have felt a bit more constructive.

4 Likes

I’m still trying to decipher this one:

I’m still baffled by it lol.
We include all the hairstyles in our templates (we use Dara’s). The family is also coded to change their hairstyle to reflect the MC’s. Also I’m not white, so I’m well aware that other races exist :woman_shrugging:t4:

35 Likes

This isn’t really a fanmail, but I had a reader send me a dm once more or less telling me my directing was horrendous and that she was the one who could save me from my own horrible process. :upside_down_face::joy::joy:

I don’t think I’ve really gotten any “bad” fanmail though the ones I’ve gotten about glitches do get annoying at times. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

“lesbin” :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

wow, I hope you told her that

1 Like

I bet whoever it was cant do better because people who know how to code are to busy working on their story to read others story

2 Likes

I did, but the problem with fanmail is you never know if the original poster went back to see if you replied lol.

2 Likes

true, people also dont know if you ever answaerd it unleash they look

1 Like

Those are the worst.
“Your characters are naked! You forgot clothes!!!”
No I didn’t. It’s a glitch :sob: :rofl:

4 Likes