What’s y’all favorite Disney movie

What is your favorite Disney movie of all time?

9 Likes

Tinker bell
Beauty and the beast
Frozen

4 Likes

Hard hard hard. I freaking love Disney.

Now I had a time, it was chicken little, because I was bullied so related to it, and I am honeastly scared to re-watch it because people always say how bad it is,

4 Likes

Favorite :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s considered a Disney movie, but I love Descendants. All 3 movies

4 Likes

Tangled

3 Likes

This is hard because you can’t just pick one out of all the movies Disney produced.

My favorite Disney Princess movies:

• The Little Mermaid
  • Tangled

My favorite Disney Pixar movies:

• Up
  • Ratatouille
  • Wall•E
5 Likes

tangled

2 Likes

hercules and/or moana :’)

2 Likes

It’s hard,

~ Tangled
~ The Little Mermaid
~ Ratatouille
~ Moana

4 Likes

The Lion King is not only my favorite Disney movie, but one of my favorite movies.

3 Likes

I love The Princess and The Frog :blush:

And Moana :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

You should re-watch it! I remember it when I was little too. And watching it again would feel nastalgic and it’s a great feeling, so who cares if it’s bad? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Honestly I had weird little group of friends… AND WE LOVED DISNEY!!! we got into loads of Disney conversations but now as an adult my cousin thought I said let’s watch Mulan and made fun of me but I actually said Moulin Rouge
And I made him look like a jackass then he tried to make fun of me for liking anime and being able to pronounce and sing the songs but honestly I didn’t care because to this day I will still flow any one of the weird songs I like whether it be Disney or anime :heart: much love

FYI I’m in my 30s

1 Like

Beauty and the beast!

The Lion king
The little mermaid
Oooh sleeping beauty! Lol! The part the good fairies are fighting over the dress color oh my god that’s just so funny!
Ratatouille

2 Likes

I think Tangled (besides the classic ones of course) - totally underrated movie.

1 Like

Moana & Tangled are SO underrated!!

2 Likes

Yeah! So true!

2 Likes

OMG I love mulan!! It is such an amazing movie and I have always thought chinese culture was beautiful (same with every other culture) but watching this made me feel happy knowing that disney finally had a beautiful chinese princess!

2 Likes

OMG me too!! I LOVE Mulan! :heart_eyes_cat::fist:

1 Like