What’s your deepest darkest fear?

Alright, I’m mid way through my story for the Thriller: contest. I want to make it more terrifying but I can’t seem to think of anything.
What makes you rethink everything? What makes you freeze with terror? What makes you unable to sleep at night?

Tell me something your really scared of…it may give me a prompt.:grin::heart:

Thank you to everyone who does!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this involves story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry :sob: @Sydney_H

1 Like

Ceramic dolls :scream:

1 Like

Spiders. :joy:

1 Like

Birds

1 Like

The thought of slipping in the shower with my soap, dying at that instant, and people finding my naked, unshaved body in the shower TERRIFIES me to death bro.

14 Likes

Same

1 Like

People forgetting me… and wee, death

2 Likes

Omg same! :joy:

2 Likes

im not afraid of this but include a jump scare of some sort. :slight_smile:

Snakes really terrify me! And sometimes, I just get really scared when walking from one room to another if the light isn’t on between the rooms :see_no_evil:
Also, when I’m watching horror movies, jump scares are the ultimate way to scare me hahahah

1 Like

Walking into my room, or any room, and having the fear that someone is behind the door.

3 Likes

Knowing that someone dear to me is in danger and not being able to help them/be there in time. Generally someone I love/my family being hurt or in danger. That really scares me to hell and back.

3 Likes

That’s really scary oh man…:scream:

1 Like

Seeyingsomeo e dead

Dang it

Dogs. Just dogs. If I see one imma move my lazy ass far, far away

2 Likes

Doggos are da cutest!!! I have two big dogs and they both think they are lap dogs :joy::joy:

1 Like

I would run away from a puppy. dont underestimate the fear :joy:

1 Like