What’s your favorite animation?

The blush one is good, it’s def a good flirt/embarrassed animation. Far better than that one male flirt one where their eyes go 0-0

Exactlyyyy I hate that animation ._.

I swear to never use that because it is 100% cursed

Same it just looks creepy, especially when you use it on a character with large eyes by default (like the Oval Wide ones)

Proceed with caution

4 Likes

I’ve determined the only explanation for this is that they didn’t look at the proportions of the eyes as compared to the entire face, since they look almost normal by themselves

pic

Yeah, maybe also because the iris is oval, not round (as it should normally be) making the whole thing look elongated

Yeah that’s the worst part for sure. Also, I just noticed there was an at camera option and I previewed it… the eyes don’t line up with each other. it’s even more cursed. Why does this animation exist it should be illegal.

Cursed image alert

2 Likes

Everything about the eyes in that animation is bad :disappointed:

You have to use really narrow eyes in that animation for it to look normal

Pic

1 Like

Yes but the irises still look creepy with any eyes and this animation ughh :disappointed:

the face at the end of the shush animation on INK

for LL, the faint animation

1 Like

Favorite animations

Limelight male:
blush_shy
talk_smile_happy_loop
talk_sheepish_rubneck
idle_awkward_scratch_loop
idle_happy_loop
talk_greet_shy

Limelight female:
kiss_cheek_give
flirt_wink_happy
flirt_wink_atcamera
talk_agree_happy
idle_happy_loop
kiss_playful_loop_rear
talk_smile_happy_loop
talk_flirt_charming

Yeah, with those at least it covers most of it

Yup.

The wink and rub neck are really nice animations, I gotta agree

1 Like

This one is awesome :two_hearts:

1 Like
I can hear this animation's tone of voice with the face expesssion it uses

2 Likes

LL animations flirt_liftchin_give and flirt_liftchin_receive can be so cute / romantic if they’re used for tender / passionate moments imo. But definitely not for glorizing toxic relationships But I have to say dance_crawl_loop is just funny in any damn way it’s used. :kissing_heart:

idle_exhausted_loop is a whole mood btw.

1 Like

Flirt liftchin is such a good animation. Also the receive part can be used on its own as a shy standing animation

1 Like

Well, it is also funny.