What’s your favorite clothing item?

hey! I thought this would be a fun little thread to do: show your favorite clothing item from episode!
you can also do underrated or overrated items too

here’s mine:

I rarely see these pants used and I find them so cool!

3 Likes

Could it be from Ink too?

I really love Long Sleeved Loose Sweater Jean Shorts Grey Blue and Collared Sweater Pleated Skirt Cotton Pink Grey-
They are something I would wear irl and they look so comfy :pleading_face:

1 Like

i like the flannel patterned blazers because it really fits in with my story and how my characters are rich high school students. plus, they’re kinda cute. i also really like they collared sweater paired with the skirt. those outfits are really cute and seem comfy🥺

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

yeah of course!

Sorry for the very late reply, I’ve been busy, lol.

For the males, here are two clothings I like:

In my opinion, the bomber jacket looks bad*ss, and the camo tops look really cool.

For the females, here are two clothings I like:

The hologram dresses look interesting and look perfect for any sci-fi stories, and I’ve never really seen them in stories, so my opinion is that they’re underrated. As for the romper, the pastel colors look really pretty!

1 Like

See: my profile

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.