What’s your favorite genre to read? I’m curious

Hi guys so I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel like the most read genre is romance and drama.
What do you enjoy reading? What do you like to see in a story?
I live for the drama, I love stories that take a dramatic turn, and I love bad*ss main characters, and I also love romance, if possible a slowburn.
I’d love to hear your opinions!:point_down:t3:

7 Likes

I adore romance, dramaaaa, and comedy <3

1 Like

Action and my favorite are epic fight scenes :muscle:

3 Likes

Right here with you👀

1 Like

Ugh they’re the best! I’m a huge fan of Mission Impossible and action movies and I also love police shows

1 Like

I only read fantasy. It is how I express my wish that there were happy endings and magic to solve problems. Also they are typically way more interesting. And I love magic fighting. It’s cool. And fantasy can mean a lot of different things.

4 Likes

My favorite genre is comedy (especially romantic comedy).

1 Like

i loove a good comedy :hugs: but adventure and romance are good with me XD

I enjoy reading mystery, romance, thriller, and drama! Not to mention, sci-fi.

1 Like

Drama, mystery, and some romance :grin:

Not so fantasy,thriller or horror.

Comedy is decent :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah, fantasy is inspiring but I don’t read much of it anymore. I’d like more fantasy stories that didn’t have to do with kingdoms or medieval ages, maybe something more modern🤔

1 Like

Ooooh yes!

I loooove mystery;m, I want to write a murder mystery myself like a kind of Pretty Little Liars style (great show), but I’ve got sooo many other story ideas I want to complete
I really enjoy CSI shows

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of horror myself, I like a nice uplifting story that can make you feel inspired or laugh

1 Like

Yeah same!

1 Like

Oooooo!! That would be so cool. I would definitely read that.

1 Like

fantasy, drama and mystery

1 Like

Thanks!, but still got zero ideas on how I want to write one without it being similar to a popular show, I still don’t know how to make it… unique

Nice! Mystery is the best and so is drama

1 Like

There are a ton of amazing stories that are fantasy and take place in the modern age. I have read about 400-560 fantasy stories in the past 3 years or so.

1 Like