What’s your favorite unfinished story on Episode?

Mine are:

*Jingle Bell Miracle by Marysol
*Diary of a Pregnant Teen by Kris
*Switch by Alusza
*A Water Tale by Aimee

But anyway, what’s your favorite unfinished story(ies) on Episode?

4 Likes

On the Run by Cher and Again by Rezogen

1 Like

Ahh, I have so manyyy. Some that were taken off the app, Obsession by bellee writes and my psycho (although I see how it was problematic, it was a good story).

All time favourites are Abomination by Costa and Clothes off by whoever wrote complicated (can’t remember off the top of my head). I’m a sucker for INK lmao. One limelight one would be In love with her soul :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Strictly business

@Marysol.Episode You’re famous! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Probably The Passenger. Haven’t finished all the current episodes cause it hasn’t been updated in like a year (no hate to the author; I get it).

1 Like

@Whatever1 Holy shi- I would’ve never in a million years thought my story would be anyone’s favorites, thank you so much :pleading_face: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Living with the Vampire Brothers (I guess this counts.) The creator was banned and she moved to Wattpad. I used to love it when I was younger but I eventually saw how problematic it is.

Episode has been known to ban authors and take down stories and to me that’s seriously hypocritical. In case you haven’t noticed, some of the Episode originals are gone and that all shows how hypocritical Episode can be. I mean what exactly is wrong with some stories and some authors on Episode?

I understand that. When she was asked about why she got banned, she said it’s because she made fun of their guidelines (I don’t know if it’s true or not).

It would make more sense if she got banned because of the content that was in her story. Some scenes felt kind of rpey and the MC was technically trfficked (her guardian sold her off to a guy).

I Need a Therapist by Clementine
Asunder by Alys Noir
Troublesome Mr. Wayne by dkr_episodes
The Infected by Caitoriri
SHREW by Amber J
Legally Clueless by Charlie Cee
Roomdates by Abi K
Laundry Shop by Funeral Cats
Second Chances by Trishy
Eclipsis by Victoria Masina

[sigh]

2 Likes