What’s your favorite video game?

Kombat* smh

Yaaay! This is weird but that game really means a lot to me and two of my friends :3 around two years ago we would go to a friend’s house just to play and eat XD

1 Like

Have you played Tekken? or Street Fighter? pretty good games tbh

1 Like

Kinda

1 Like

Meh, looks a lot like PUBG

Its kinda like PUBG ,just takes up less space

I suck at Battle Royale games tbh

I win sometimes, thx to my squads

1 Like

Mortal kombat theme was my ringtone for the longest time. One of the fatality photos was my xbox homepage pic as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg yes! Me too! It takes forever to be one one freaking planet and it seems like its the same thing over and over again. Its almost impossible to get all the side missions done. I also didnt think the characters were as good. I wasnt very close or particularly loved any of them.

I’ve played Tekken, it’s my QPP’s favourite childhood game haha I liked it although I haven’t had many chances to play it

1 Like

Niiiice :3

Fortnite I’m sorry but…Fortnite

2 Likes

and many more

3 Likes

When I was younger, I had the chance to experience and play, in my personal opinion, some of the best and underrated games through the Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance, and PC. They were the consoles/systems that I had mainly relied on. I’ve played some modern video games, but not much. I tend to prefer older video games.

In terms of my favorite? I couldn’t decide to be honest haha. There are so many great games out there. But here are some of my all-time favorites that I played growing up; even today I still play them from time to time.

Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

PS2 exclusive. In my opinion, this game was one of the best games ever made. Not only was it the sequel to the original Ratchet & Clank for the PS2, but it was a perfect example of a sequel done right: expanding upon the universe, improving mechanics, adding new features, etc. That’s not something a lot of sequels can say about themselves. I can’t tell you how many times I have replayed and beat this game over and over and over again, to the point where I know the game by heart now. I loved it for its beautiful environments, addictive gameplay, the arsenal and upgrades, … and so much more. I loved this game when I was a kid, and I still do!

Honestly, the first 3 Ratchet & Clank PS2 games (Ratchet & Clank, Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal) are all great games. I played the Up Your Arsenal as-well, but the second installment was my favorite. They did release a collection of all 3 games for the PS3 I think.

Viewtiful Joe
Originally for Gamecube but was later ported to the PS2. I played the PS2 version. My brother and my sister never enjoyed or appreciated this game as much as I did. The game is a 2D sidescroller beat 'em up with 3D models/effects. Honestly, this game made me appreciate 2D games more. The story is cheesy, but that’s the idea lol.

Need for Speed Underground
Personally, my favorite racing and Need for Speed game. Based on street racing and the import scene at the time, it had everything you could ask for. Customizing your cars, great soundtracks, intense racing, etc. I enjoyed it better than Underground 2. To me, Underground 2 had too much driving.

WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain
My younger brother always kicked my butt in this game. We grew up watching WWE so we played this game a lot. It’s pretty fun; the best wrestling video game in my opinion. Had most of the gimmick matches, simple controls, and wasn’t too realistic with the gameplay which made it SUPER fun lol. Nowadays, games such as this are too realistic which makes them kinda boring in my opinion. This was more of an arcade style.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

I remember when I was 4 years old or so, my Dad and I were at Walmart and we decided to buy a new game. He asked the lady working in that department what was a good game to select, and she recommended this one. One of the best recommendations ever lol. I really enjoyed the adventure aspect of this game. Although I never completed it, it was just so much fun; the music, the levels, etc. Just a really well done game.

I played Jak 2 and Jak 3 as-well. But to me, Jak 2 was too hard and I just never finished Jak 3. Like Ratchet and Clank, the triology is a masterpiece and it’s also released on PS3 as a collection.

GTA San Andreas
Favorite GTA game. (Can’t include the cover for obvious reasons)

Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Awesome platformer with vibrant and unique worlds/levels and puzzles. I played the GBA version. The game was originally for the SNES, though. Epic final boss at the end.

Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II
The game that got me into Dragon Ball Z. My sister used to hate me playing this game as she said it’d give me nightmares, but it didn’t lol. She liked the game too despite not even like Dragon Ball Z. The cool aspect about this game is that you didn’t need to be a DBZ fan or even know the story to enjoy or understand the game. I had no idea what Dragon Ball even was until I played this game.

Pretty fun game though; it acts as an RPG but you’re actually controlling the characters. Lots of side quests and missions to do and level’ing up the main cast too. It also follows the English Dub of the show very accurately which was pretty sweet.

Mario Kart: Super Circuit
One of my favorite Mario Kart games. I always felt like this particular MK was overlooked and underrated, honestly.

Pac-Man: Adventures in Time

PC exclusive; they used to give these games away in Kellog’s cereal boxes back in the day. This game always holds such a special place in my heart because it was one of the first games I ever played. Such an underrated title. As a kid, I could never beat the last maze, but when I did it was a sigh of relief lol. It was so hard! But this game is so fun; the levels are 3-D and have gimmicks. I used to play it all the time with my brother and sister.

Has anyone else played some of these games? :smiley:

2 Likes

I really loved tpk play Smallworlds but enfouratly they had tok stop it for shortage of money fingers crossed they can get it back

1 Like

Z!!! Hi this is Amani!!!

Hey

I’ve played Rachet and Clank, Jax and Daxter, Yoshi’s Land, Dragon Ball Z, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Crash Bandicoot, GTA and Ghost Rider. Honestly, Gameboy and PlayStation 2 had the best games ever. My elder brother had a PS2 and I remember i used sit next to him and watch him play these games. Sometimes he would let me have my turn and it was one of the funnest things I’ve experienced.

And I had my first Gameboy (it was a pink) and the first game I’ve ever played on it was The Legend Of Zelda and Super Mario Land

1 Like

I’m not really the type to play video games since most of the popular ones I get spoilers from my family and I don’t see the point in playing, but a few weeks ago I watched gameplay of Little Nightmares. I loved watching it so much I even bought the game to experience it myself even though I know everything that happens. The music is great. The graphics are great. The creepiness is great. Everything is great! I haven’t finished play though. Too busy with school and other side projects, but I love it so much!!

1 Like