What’s your go to outfit when it’s ☀️

When the suns out, your outfit must be :fire::fire::fire: what’s your go to ?

I wear jean shorts and a crop top :raised_hands:

6 Likes

I wear shorts and a short sleeved shirt

3 Likes

I wear a romper (better)

2 Likes

T-shirt and jeans, typical :laughing::smile:

3 Likes

Since I’m a blubby blub hmmm

Leggings and plain T-shirt

OR SHORTS!

1 Like

Probably some ripped jeans and a thin long sleeve top since I burn in the sun

1 Like

I wear sneakers, jeans, and a long sleeve baggy shirt. But it’s typically leggings with a short sleeve plain shirt with my jacket over. And it has to be grey or black. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Crop top and shorts

1 Like

Romper. Crop Top & Shorts. Sandals, Sun Dresses, Short sleeve shirts etc…

2 Likes

Shirt, capris, my favorite red sweater, and some sandals.

1 Like

You wear sweater in summer?

2 Likes

To cover up my self harm scars actually. And to carry around my stuff, like earphones, my phone, wallet and keys.

3 Likes

I always go for my natural black leggings and one of my flower dresses :joy: and if it’s a little chilly for me I’ll take my boyfriend’s jacket :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Either a nice black or beige dress w some sneakers or sandals (depending on how hot it is out) or a crop top and some nice slacks and ofc my dear sneakers

1 Like

Probzaz:
~ Knee-length white dress and black jacket.
~ Long-sleeved white shirt and knee-length skirt.
~ Loose long-sleeved white shirt and black jeans.

With sunscreen and maybe an umbrella if it’s too warm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just usually something modest long enough to not get burnt, but light fabrics so I don’t overheat.

1 Like

A regular shirt or something and sweats/jeans

It depends on my mood :joy:

1 Like

When it’s hot outside, I like wearing dresses or jeans and T-shirts. I don’t know why but I hate shorts and never wear them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.