What’s your Halloween costume

Ok so I love Halloween and the truth is your never too old to go trick or treating. Me and my friends go every year as a group costume! This year we are doing the scooby doo gang. I’m scooby doo! I just think it’s so fun to get an excuse to dress up silly!

So what are you going as for halloweeen?

Edit: now my and two other friends are going as cows. The costume has the utter right there in the stomach for everyone to see!

4 Likes

For me, I’m going to be in my Bunny outfit sitting down with candy binge watching Netflix

3 Likes

Other wise know as a couch potato!

I mean I could get some potato chips

1 Like

I’m going as a zombie with some face paint, fake blood etc :wink:

1 Like

We don’t celebrate Halloween in my country, unfortunately :((

1 Like

Missing out boo!

1 Like

I’m making my own (just gonna hand out candy canes)
I have never really been a huge fan of halloween :sweat_smile: this year I got a santa shirt, and hat, a red tutu, christmas light stocking, gonna do christmas tree brows with candy cane eye shadow (plus lips), I’m gonna shout merry christmas at people :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m being Shuri because WAKANDA FOREVER

(and because she’s the first disney princess ((not counting Tiana because I couldn’t match her hair)) I will actually look like)

:sleepy:

3 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Obvi!

Who cares boo!

1 Like

You do u

So! What are you guys dressing up as this year?

I’m going as Rust Lord, from Fortnite. Yeah, yeah. Fortnite. But it’ll still be super cool!
I’m going to have a chug jug (x) for a candy bucket, with some other props with it, stuff I’ve made myself, like the plunja pickaxe, a port-a-fort, some mini shield potions, and a slurp juice jar that I’ll use as my water bottle!

The actual character I’m dressing up as :

Rust Lord

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/fortnite_gamepedia/thumb/5/55/BattleRoyaleSkin64.png/256px-BattleRoyaleSkin64.png

So, what about you guys? What are you going to be?

1 Like

I’m gonna be vampire David Bowie! So I can be something familiar and bloody at the same time. Hopefully it’ll look good.

I’m going to be a native American lol like Pocahontas :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m going as Spider-Gwen this Halloween ever since I fell in love with her costume

You might recognize her from the Into the Spiderverse trailer ~

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! That’s lit! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Either Austin Powers, Ash from evil dead, a gnome because I like them or maybe a really tired person. I haven’t decided yet.

I’m going to be a queen who sits on my throne (aka chair) watching amusement that royally delights me (aka YouTube Videos) while eating exquisite food (aka HALLOWEEN candy) :rofl:

P.S Happy Early Halloween Everyone! :jack_o_lantern: :orange_heart: