What’s your Halloween costume

Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicles.

Photos of her

My wig and hoodie

1 Like

I’m going as a goddess of the dead. My makeup for it will be amazing! I’ve already practiced it several times lol

You read Scarlet?! Did you read the other books as well? And Renegades? It’s by the same author.

Anyway, I’m going as Scarlet Witch ( from the movies because flip no am I wearing what she is in the comics )

1 Like

I’m going to be the Queen of Hearts this year. I’m making my costume (with help cuz I only sorta know how to sew) I plan to go all out with makeup this year (I’ve never worn makeup before so this is gonna be fun…)

1 Like

I read the whole series except fairest and stars above cause I was waiting for my birthday and luckily enough I was given 50 dollars to go to chapters or indigo to but books

2 Likes

Lol my name on here hehe. You must master screaming off with your head now!

1 Like

YES!!! I wanted to go with something that everyone might know so they know what I am instantly. But since I’m making it it may turn out to be a wreck… who knows…

Also: OFF WITH YOUR HEAD

1 Like

I was the queen of hearts in a play a couple years ago lol, but I don’t remember what my costume was. I remember butting hearts on my skirt with tape so I could take them off and put them in an 'off with your head’s jar(like a sweat jar) Aaaa nd I’m sure your costume will be great!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m hoping to even get one of those wigs iconic Queen of Hearts wig. I got to go… I unfortunately have a curfew :sweat::unamused:

1 Like

Oof. Night!

1 Like

I wanna be a vampire, Messi from Daria Cohen animation. Shes amazing! If you dont know who Daria Cohen is, my guess is check out her Youtube Channel @Daria Cohen. She does animations, and her vampyr animations is a series, but shes figuring out what to do, etc.

1 Like

Just my old, loser self probably (I am too lazy and fussy to decide on a costume :innocent:).

1 Like

In our country, we don’t have Halloween. Can u fckin believe it!!!
:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

same im just watching americans have fun lol

4 Likes

Cheshire from DC. Now all I need is a hot red archer to go with me. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

This is so far makeup will be done on halloween

2 Likes

I’ll be me, that’s scary enough XD But I remember this guy (last halloween ) couldn’t be bothered to put effort into what he was going to be so he decided to be a hypocrite and to clarify that , he always replied TO EVERYONE: don’t call other people hypocrite, hypocrite. XD

1 Like

Slllllaaaaayyyy that Santa costume on Halloween!

2 Likes

LOVE IT ! You’d better be carrying a bag as big as Santa’s FULL of sweets ! :joy:

1 Like

Lol i have no idea of what to be for halloween and its so close, i can so special effects makeup but costume wise i have no ideas

what r u guys gunna wear x

1 Like