What’s your opinion

Moved to General Chat. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I think it depends on the context of the situation and who is specifically asking me. Sometimes if I’m visibly not okay, it just makes me more sad. Like for example, I lost my lizard in 2019 and after that, whenever I was asked if I was okay I’d bawl. Other times if it’s something not as serious, I actually feel okay and appreciate that they took the time to check up on me. (I feel like the latter is my general stance on it.)

1 Like

No it’s not bad. I’m pretty sure that’s just how most of us are, like I said we all react differently towards situations like this.

Yeah I know, especially when they can tell you’ve been crying.

1 Like

That’s good, I’m sorry you lost your lizard. I used to have a pet, well… sorta of. It was a bird that broke its wing because it flew straight at the roof of my house. My dad took it in and he help fix its wing, but it died a few days later. Which was sad, but I don’t remember that much on how I felt after it died, I was really young at the time.

1 Like

Same, but like I’m just so used to pretending, it hella tiring sometimes :disappointed:

2 Likes

Yes… kinda.
I know I’m sad, you know I’m sad.
You don’t need to ask.
Just avoid asking that question.

1 Like

Depends. If someone is genuinely concerned about my well being, I appreciate them checking in. Otherwise, no. It’s annoying.

1 Like

Yes!
“me - sobbing”
“them - are you okay?”
“…”
“No, I’m downright giddy!”

This is my sarcastic side but if you can’t spot the elephant in the room then our relationship needs a reality check…other then that, I agree with @ImAnAlien

2 Likes

I might sound a little “brocken :drop_of_blood: :chains: :wilted_flower: :black_heart: :confounded:” right now, but I’ve never really had anyone genuinely ask me if I was okay unless it was them who made me angry in the first place. I feel like I’d cringe if someone asked me that and get embarrassed. I never cry around people it just feels awkward :cowboy_hat_face: :gun:.

And I’m doing great just in case anyone’s gonna ask whether I’m okay or not.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure were all little broken inside, and I try not to cry in front of people, simply because I don’t want them to know how I’m feeling, especially when I’m sad. But I always end up crying anyways.

1 Like

You guys always make me laugh, everyone on interactive episode, that’s why I like talking to you guys. @bakedpotato , @schittwriter You guys are funny, you too iris. Because you guys make a sad situation a happy one, even though were crying on inside. But I appreciate it, all you guys who answered my topic, thank you, it also gave me a reality check that we’re all in the same boat, but just a little different.

3 Likes

Haha, thanks. :joy:

Why thank you😄& we sure are 🥸

It makes me sadder

2 Likes

Omg yes! It can literally take so much energy trying to prevent myself from crying and then someone comes with simple “are you okay” next thing you see is me bawling my eyes out :pleading_face:

2 Likes