LOL do we even need that app?

I have a widget that shows me my emails and all accounts to

1 Like

Tbh no :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anon gang :metal:t6:

1 Like

I also used to have this in the past:

Zane was my favorite Ninja! He still is to this day!

1 Like

Here’s mine :rofl: ignore how organized my phone is

6 Likes

What is with y’all with the people in those masks? I’ve seen those masks everywhere!

1 Like

The pictures are of a group called anonymous. You can look it up if you’re confused :joy:

2 Likes

I know it’s called anonymous! But what made them so popular! :joy:

2 Likes

This is mine lol. my best friend made it for me :kissing::point_right:t4::point_left:t4:

3 Likes

uwu

4 Likes

Home screen

Lock screen. It’s blurry because it’s a Live Photo. It was originally a video, but I turned it into a Live Photo.

4 Likes

Aww :blush:

2 Likes

I guess you can say because their helping us in these hard moments? And that they exposed many of the governments secrets :flushed: :joy:

2 Likes

STAN MALFOY :pleading_face:

1 Like

I haven’t watch the movies yet. I’m currently reading the fourth book

1 Like

Alright completely off topic but, WHY IS KYLIE CANTRALL’S SONG, “I Do My Thing” STUCK IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW? :joy:

LOL I watched to much Disney today! She’s stuck in my head!!

Why does it sound so good though?

I don’t have my phone handy, so I’ll use my computer screen (but the unlock background is of the same person).

(Aaron Coady aka Sharon Needles)

This is what I have as my homescreen on my phone.
Birdman Michael Keaton USA Hero Hot Movie 20"x30" Poster Wall ...
(One of my favorite movies with two of my favorite actors; Michael Keaton (I LOVE BEETLEJUICE) and Edward Norton ('cause Primal Fear is fucking amazing)).

Making my adoration for Edward Norton more aparent… My username here (duh), and if you look in the corner of my computer screen wallpaper, the icon there is also Edward Norton. Because he’s a cool dude. And a really good actor.

2 Likes