What’s your thought on fake friends?

I agree

3 Likes

Right. Don’t take your anger out on me, I ain’t got nothing to do with your personal life :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Wtf!?!? I thought this was a thread to help ppl who are going through the struggle of fake friends or to talk about how horrible having fake friends is. Not, making excuses for fake ppl. And most fake ppl are fake bc they’re assholes or don’t know how to be a true friend.

6 Likes

Facts :100:

6 Likes

They switch up on you, never available when you need them, has a tense energy around you. One of those.

5 Likes

Yes, they do switch on you

5 Likes

How to get a fake friend

Step 1. Get a friend

2 Likes

I had fake friends in elemetary school, but in the moment I was on middle school, I started to make new good friends and stayed away for the fake ones. :blush:

1 Like

This is to help people with fake friends I’m asking people’s opinions on fake friends? I’m not saying oh they be don’t know they’re making us feel this way! I’m simply asking for peoples opinions. And I know fake friends don’t just go through tough times. Everyone does it’s part of life, all I’m saying is fake friends are people to! Yes some of them have broke out hearts and for those we can leave them in the gutter but, some of them are pushing you around because it’s they’re way of coping. I’m not saying breaking people hearts is a way of coping I’m saying that seeing other people’s issues instead of dealing with yours…

That’s so messed up! So you’re gonna make someone else miserable bc you’re miserable? Wow. Anyone who does that is inconsiderate and it’ll be hard for me to show sympathy for you. That’s selfish af

3 Likes

I know it’s pretty messed up, that’s what my brothers like. I’m not defending them I’m just saying some people have different coping mechanisms. If they have deeply hurt you then I’m sorry. But if you think they’ll change then give them a second chance. That’s just my opinion though. You don’t have to get angry about sharing my opinion.

2 Likes

I think they know but Just don’t care.

1 Like

I’m not even angry, but okay lmfao :joy:

If being fake is your way of coping, you need to work on that.

Not everyone deserves a second chance.

4 Likes

If you don’t consider my feelings, then why should I consider yours? It’s as simple as that. I’m not gonna show sympathy for you if you’re gonna be fake and make me miserable bc you’re miserable. I’m sorry if that sounds cruel, but that’s just how I am.

3 Likes

It’s a horrible feeling when you find out.

It’s not cruel it’s just your opinion. Maybe you’ve had it worse with fake friends than I have.

It’s a terrible feeling that I’ve dealt with when it comes to fake friends.

No friends, I’d rather not be backstabbed.

I wouldn’t do that. I’ve done that before and trust me, I regret it. If they have mental health problems, that doesn’t give them the right to act fake. And if they’re fake, why should I be there for them when they acted fake towards me? And I don’t think acting fake is a good coping mechanism for their mental health problems, that would just lead them to worse situations.

3 Likes

I agree with that statement :relaxed:

Why would anyone want to have fake friends?
what kind of question is that?

Of course, I wouldn’t I rather be friends with true honest people then fake ones.

Or I rather be alone because I’m okay with being myself and I don’t need to have toxic people it’s not worth the energy or time and also it affect people’s health

1 Like

I hardly have any friends , let alone fake friends

1 Like