What should be my main characters name?

Good Morning :sunny: Or night. Or maybe afternoon. I decided its time to start writing again, but I am stuck on a name for my MC. Just post down some names and whatever I feel like I want I’ll choose. Thank you so much for everyone who helps.

1 Like

Are they female? And where are they from?

3 Likes

Omg, I forgot, I only need one name for a girl in the united states.

1 Like

Emily
Trina
Hope
Amara
Phoebe
Breanna
Rose
Allie

2 Likes
  • Arya.
  • Brielle.
  • Chantria.
  • Dionne.
  • Everleigh.
  • Eloise.
  • Fay.
  • Genevieve.
  • Olivia.
  • Emma.
  • Ava.
  • Charlotte.
  • Sophia.
  • Amelia.
  • Isabella.
  • Mia.
3 Likes

Yep, I understood that you needed a name only for the one person, I just didn’t know their pronouns and gender, so I used “they/them”! No worries! :sweat_smile:

My options (I used name generater, here are my favourite one):
Sibyl
Breanna
Casey
Pearl
Danielle
Darleen
Irma
Cecilia
Laila

1 Like

What’s her ethnic background?

I have the best resource for you. This site comes up with tons of names and they aren’t weird “Callifa Von Gaughneson” names. LOL They’re usable :smiley:
http://random-name-generator.info/
You can even choose whether you want common, average or rare names.

Here’s a name generator that I highly suggest. With this, you can pick specific themes for the name such as language, time period, fantasy (human, dragon, elf) and even archetype names such as the names for villain, hero, sidekick and mentor. You can also see the name meanings below.

Here’s the link: Character Name Generator • The ULTIMATE Bank of 2,000,000+ Names

How do I use the Name Generator? (Click Me!)

It’s quite simple, just select what you need. When you open the site, you will see multiple options like the ones below, as you keep scrolling.

For example, I chose Korean as the language. You can also pick between genders: Random, Male, Female.

Now you can get multiple choices, according to what you picked earlier. You’ll also get the meaning of the names below them.

You can be assured that these names are accurate. Since I chose Korean, they have followed the Korean tradition of naming. This will vary for other regions and options selected, like English for example as they follow different ways of naming.

If you were to choose another language such as English:

Do note that you can also pick between themes other than language, like time period, fantasy (human, dragon, elf) and even archetype names such as the names for villain, hero, sidekick and mentor.

I hope this is helpful! :blush:

Arwen or Selene are the names I use for female mc