What should I avoid in story which is about wolves

Hey everyone
I am writing a Fanatsy story about wolves but i need some suggestions on my story and with that what should I avoid in my story.

1 Like

I’d recommend not going for the cliche dominating alpha male.
It’s an outdated idea, as wolf packs are usually families, so the alpha is actually usually very caring, here to take care of everyone else.
I’d advise making a lot of researches too on wolves ! They are interesting animals.

6 Likes

Thank u @Marysol.Episode

2 Likes

I’m confused :joy: I think you meant @MaePisode

1 Like

Yeah that confused me too lol

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I agree with @MaePisode the dominating male is always used. From what I’ve read, the leading male and female lead the pack, they’re also the only ones that breed and eat first (don’t know if that varies for different breeds or not).

Your story is a fantasy though, right? So you could change it up however you wanted. I just hope that you’ll add some diversity and try to avoid including love interests or MCs with toxic traits.

I also think the whole short female MC with plump dark red lips and a scar across the eye or nose is overused but your story is yours and you can write it however you want, but good luck with it! :smile:

3 Likes

Fantasy stories seem really fun to make because of all the freedom you have considering it’s a fantasy. I think you should switch things up create different kinds of wolves which you can use to make different scenarios in different episodes for instance if there’s let’s say vampires in your story and they were enemies with the wolves, you can make a pack of royal wolves and have them find out that one of the packs have an alliance and are helping the vampires, lol something like that.

2 Likes

Sorry by mistake i mention you

1 Like

Thank you for suggestions @nessaa.writes

1 Like

Thanks @schittwriter

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I’d avoid the whole kidnapping plot line lol. It’s used in literally every werewolf story to add conflict.

I’d actually love to see a wolf story that’s not centered around being mated the the alpha! That is used again in literally every wolf story.

1 Like

Thanks @Stargazer54

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.