What should I do? Need your opinions!

Idk If this is the right category for this.

So if you guys know me (on the forums ofc) you’d know that I have an art shop and a review thread. I was just wondering if I should close both of them as soon as I finish all the requests, because I am a horrible procrastinator and it often takes me a while to get any requests done, resulting in my waiting lists to get bigger and bigger, which causes me a bunch of stress :sob:. But I kinda don’t want to close them because I love helping peeps out :sunglasses:. What should I do?

3 Likes

Well maybe you can have a limit for the waiting list until you close the thread just to catch up like some other people do?

2 Likes

Do what you love. If it takes you a while, it takes you a while. Just update with a note at the top that the wait might be long, and update those waiting now and then. But if you still enjoy helping people, keep doing it! You’re offering a free service, people can wait for that.

2 Likes

Thank you for that suggestion it’s given me a wonderful idea! :smiley: :heart:

2 Likes

No problem! (Also I’m a procrastinator too so props to you starting a art and review thread gurl! I would just fall behind and cry :joy: but ya got this! I believe in ya)

1 Like

Thank you for the wonderful advice, I’ll do that. :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the fan community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Put you first :heart: maybe limit the waiting list and close the thread until you catch up, then reopen it?

1 Like

you can “close it to catch up” for a period of time or something like that

1 Like

Hi are my leshell I need help do good story love romantic drama. That want to need good friend.

1 Like

How can start my story off.

What? That has nothing to do with this topic.

Yes I’ll do that, thanks. :smiley:

Thanks I will. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.