What should I do? 😐- Poll

Hi everyone!
Can you give me your opinion?

What happened

𓍯 So, I started coding in the portal in January because my little cousin wanted to participate in the Magicka contest, but she didn’t want to do it alone, and didn’t have Epi friends at the time to support her.
𓍯 She didn’t know how to code, and neither did I, so I started to learn how to. At first, it was difficult, because I hadn’t seen the portal before, and had no idea what to do. I put I lot of time and effort in learning and to be able to code what she wanted before the deadline. I did code the 3 episodes she needed, and after the deadline, I coded 5 more episodes.
𓍯 Last week, when the winners were announced, she threw a tantrum and said she didn’t want to continue anymore. That kinda annoyed me, and I told her what was the point. Winning or not, it wouldn’t change the story.
𓍯 So, yesterday she deleted the 5 extra episodes and told me that, if I want I can keep writing the story myself. I’m a little bit upset because I think what she did was disrespectful and inconsiderate.

I do want to keep writing, because I had fun directing the story and grew fond of the characters.

At the same time, I don’t want to continue the story, because of the deleted chapters, and because I started writing my own story on my portal. I don’t know if I should keep writing on her portal, or if I can write it and publish it on my portal.

What should I do?

• Keep writing.
  • Don’t.

0 voters

If I should keep…
Can I write it on my portal?

3 Likes

Although this won’t help, smacking her always works.

Now that I got that out the way, I say sign her out/copy and paste everything or, I regret saying this, snitch. If she throws another hissy fit then just say it’s her fault - make it impossible for her to delete any more and try your hardest to re-write them. If you truly want to continue writing then you can put your mind to it and re-write it. But if the story is a lost cause then leave her to it. I hope this helps :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I just wanted to clarify why I said don’t.
I think you should definitely start writing on your own account. You don’t want to risk your sister deleting your work again.
You could either copy the first 3 episodes and rewrite the other 5 if you are really passionate and like this storyline, but I would personally recommend starting fresh. I think that having to rewrite the 5 episodes will be frustrating, and may result in you not liking the story anymore (since you might just associate it with bad feelings)

But! I don’t know you or what the story is about so you do you :heart: That was just my personal advice (:

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: That’s a good idea! If it wasn’t because of the quarantine :joy:

Thank you!!! I’ve already saved the first 3 chapters, and she doesn’t have access to my portal! So I think I’m safe now.
It really helped, so thank you!!! :relaxed:

1 Like

No problem! Good luck with your story :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t think that way before :thinking: Thank you!!! I will consider starting fresh :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

If I were in your situation, I’d probably wrap up her story in 1 or 2 more episodes and then focus on my own stories. Just because I’d hate to leave something unfinished like that if my name was attached to it. However, is there a chance that once she calms down, she’ll want to return to it?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, or let you take over

1 Like

Yeah, I also don’t want to leave it incomplete.

I don’t think so, she just deleted the chapters and left me with her portal.

2 Likes

If she left you with her portal then what are you waiting for? Copy everything over and delete the account :wink:

1 Like

Is it not stored in your previous revisions?

3 Likes

Can I delete an account???

Idk but you need revenge :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think there is a way to see previous revisions? :thinking:

1 Like

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

logic

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I don’t think every individual save is stored there. But hopefully, what you’ve lost should be.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like