What should I do with this story review?

So I was in this episode group on Instagram as a story reviewer, and I got removed from the group without notice. I’m not going to say the name of the group because I’m not here to throw shade. I had this story I was currently reviewing and was planning on posting it to the group. Since they don’t let me finish my job, what should I do? I know it’s no longer my responsibility now but I don’t want to have to think about that person who was waiting on their review that might not going to happen?

UPDATE: Turns out I was removed by mistake and it was some misunderstanding. Thank you for replying :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Um maybe other ppl in the group might review that story, so it might be better if u just leave it rather than finishing it

2 Likes

But that group is just rude.
I mean, throwing members out without warning??!!!

2 Likes

Ikr :sob: I was so confused to why I was locked out of their account and the account unfollowed my main episode account which took me 10 minutes to realized I’m no longer part of it :skull:

2 Likes

Yea, I left the information of the story I was reviewing in DMs hoping they would continue the review for me which I hope they do. :sneezing_face::pensive:

2 Likes

Wait were u on episodebutterflies?

2 Likes

No, that’s not it lol.

1 Like

Sorry, you got kicked out for no reason, hopefully, they finish it but you can always just message the person and tell them hey I was working on your story but I’m no longer part of this group would you like to know my thought on it? That way if they don’t you at least let them know if there was anything that should be worked on. :blush:

2 Likes

Uhhh what the hell? That’s strange, I don’t get why people would randomly kick you out :thinking:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H Can you close this thread and maybe archive it? Turns out it was a misunderstanding :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :wink:

1 Like