What should I do? :(

Sorry, I really have to get something off my chest, and right now I don’t really have anyone to go to. So, I have a rather large friend group, that I was kinda absorbed into my freshman year. I really struggle with opening up and so I didn’t really feel all that welcome in the group until like this year. Well, of course, COVID happens, and my school goes to hybrid, splitting the group in half. Alls fine at first, we text a lot in the group chat, but I can tell they’re sort of drifting away. Side note, we all got life 360 so that we could play hostage a while ago, and we all still have it. Last night, one of the girls that still goes to school w me got a notif that the other girl that goes to school with us arrived at the house of one of the girls who is on the other hybrid plan. Well she goes and checks on the map, to see that everyone except me, her, and one other girl is there. She texts the girl who was not there to see if she knew anything, and she told her that they were hanging out, but she wasn’t able to go bc she was at her moms. I know I’m not really enjoyable to be around, I’m a moody boring person with no personality, but everything hurts. I want to talk to them about it, but I also don’t want to Be rude or accusatory…
:cold_sweat:``

10 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry, that happened to me once with two best friends. They started hanging out without me and during summer break they would meet without me when we were supposed to be the three of us and I felt terrible. I stopped trying to force myself in to their conversations and gave them space and one of them slowly started talking to me again. Of course that didn’t last long and they started ignoring me again and they would act like everything was normal so I decided to tell them how I felt and one of them gave me their explanation to why I was being excluded. I don’t think it’s about who you are, but people like to experiment and meet new people even if they don’t realize they’re hurting you in the process. Don’t stay quiet and act like you’re not offended and try to show them that you’re their friend like, send them funny ig posts or ask them if they want to watch a movie with you through videochat or something. I know it hurts that you’re being left out but every girl in my class has been through that and when I went through that, I changed and I became better, more confident and used the opportunity to connect with new people.
Honestly that’s all I have to say, just hang in their and I hope things turn out well for you💖

6 Likes

Im sorry that you had to go through that as well… thank you : )

2 Likes

Completely agree. :sparkling_heart::raised_hands:t5:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry :sob: I’d say you either pretend you’re fine and act like it didn’t happen, or you could maybe talk to your friend group about how your feeling, maybe talk to each friend individually if you’re kinda scared :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry girl! That’s totally wrong, I think that if you want to talk with them you should, I mean, they were so rude to do that. If not what I would personally do because I honestly don’t really have the balls to do that I would invite SOME of them to hang out and ask them what happened? I mean instead of just texting but it’s your decision and I think you totally didnt deserve what they did to you. It never happened to me but if it did I would feel as you feel right now :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Always talk about your feelings and mental health! Never keep it bottled up because that makes it worse! Someone I know felt like this and it helped them to just talk about it. Hope you solve this issue soon and I’m always here if you need to talk! There’s also loads of websites and organisations that can chat with you if you’re not feeling great! Stay happy :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you. I really want to ask them but like you said, I don’t know if my nerves can handle that

2 Likes

Thank you I’ll keep that in mind

2 Likes

I think you should. And if they just ignore you or say , you’re exaggerating, it wasn’t that big of a deal. Tell them if they could please don’t do it again and how you felt. If they ignore that I would honestly say those are not good friends. Anything you need you can talk to me too❤️

2 Likes

Thank you very much, it does help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.