What should I draw?

I’m trying to use pro create and rn I have 0 idea or zero inspiration to draw something, any one has idea? (Some romance) Btw trying to draw in semi realistic

1 Like

:joy:
Do u wanna draw episode characters?

1 Like

Semi realistic, but episode outfits can fit or hairstyles and so on

1 Like

I mean I could give you two episode characters and then you can do whatever from there if you want too.
Make them however you want.

2 Likes

I have no idea if you wanted these but I saw that u liked the post soooooo…Go nuts on them lol

2 Likes

Draw something like this but in your own style :relieved:

2856 2874 3012 2896 3016

1 Like

Here I suggest looking at a musical number or a story you love
Because musical Outfits I old movies inspire me everyday

You got a point and I have never draw something in that style

I can recommend doing fan art of your favourite couple from your favourite episode story, movie or tv show.It helps bring motivation as you would be drawing something you love.

For poses you can search drawing references on Google or Pinterest.And here’s a kind advice from a fellow semi realisim artist “Just avoid tracing as much as possible if you want to improve further”

1 Like

Thank you. I’m always drawing on a paper then make a photo and trace it. ( it’s not a real trace because I drew it myself) I don’t feel comfortable enough to draw on iPad yet, feels weird and thx for the idea! Btw, Leon and Ada are meant to be together LOL

1 Like

Your welcome.No that isn’t tracing.It is exactly how I started as well.I think you’ll soon get used to drawing digitally.

Honestly that is my favourite couple lol.I can’t believe I forgot them.Thanks for the idea by the way.Will paint those two someday. :grin:

1 Like

Haha <3 and to be honest, I may draw them rn xdxd

1 Like

Tag me on instagram as mystery.artistz.I’d love to see how to paint these two together

1 Like